Remove old GYgs

Watch
GoldenGirl_
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi all,

I used to run two GYGs under the names the g word and Libertere egalitare ecole (spelling may vary) under my old account Gold_Panda. I deleted that account but my blogs are still up. Can they be removed?
HaydenFordz
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by GoldenGirl_)
Hi all,

I used to run two GYGs under the names the g word and Libertere egalitare ecole (spelling may vary) under my old account Gold_Panda. I deleted that account but my blogs are still up. Can they be removed?
I think you may have to go to the community team for that, they generally don’t do that, but they can unlink it from your acc
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
If you can find the blogs, you can report them and ask the mods to delete them.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by GoldenGirl_)
Hi all,

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...d#post89367124
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
7%
October 2021 (116)
47.74%
November 2021 (24)
9.88%
December 2021 (32)
13.17%
January 2021 (21)
8.64%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.7%