The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

CYP at Salford

Hello,

Starting CYP at Salford in Jan I was wondering if anyone can advise of the timetable examples - do we cover one module at a time (and if so which one do we start with) or multiple ones in which do we start straight away.
Original post by edakanari
Hello,

Starting CYP at Salford in Jan I was wondering if anyone can advise of the timetable examples - do we cover one module at a time (and if so which one do we start with) or multiple ones in which do we start straight away.

Hi,

First of all, massive congratulations on being accepted at the University of Salford not long to go now!

Sorry to come to this a little late you should be able to view the programme timetable for your course here: https://tt.salford.ac.uk/Programme/ProgrammeCalendar

If you do have any problems with this at all, our timetabling team should be able to help you with getting the information you need you can contact them on [email protected].

I hope this helps if you have any other questions, please just let me know. I hope you enjoy your course good luck with your studies!

Rowan
University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending