The Student Room Group

What If a human lies on a ucas application by mistake?

Hello so I have autism and I don't have a bad memory, what If a human lies on a ucas application?
Lying in what sense? Grades?
Original post by ahumanmale
Hello so I have autism and I don't have a bad memory, what If a human lies on a ucas application?

They risk the universities removing the application or withdrawing any offers made.
If you are worried about this ask your school/college to check your entire application before they finally submit it to UCAS.
Depends on the nature of the error.

Best case, a quick amendment by UCAS or your uni later.

Worst case, offers withdrawn and excluded from this year’s application cycle, (so no option to take a place via Clearing either).

As above, you can ask your school to check your application carefully if you are worried. There shouldn’t be a need to guess pertinent info so you are likely worrying unnecessarily.
If you realise you made a mistake after you've submitted everything, you can contact UCAS to get it corrected and you should do so as soon as possible. They do check, and they often do so very late on in the process, when it is far too late for you to try to get a place somewhere else if it turns out you don't qualify for the offer you were given. Don't do it. Really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending