French A Level Speaking Cards

Watch this thread
pn13
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello! I would love some advice on how to effectively revise for the speaking cards. If anyone has any brief notes/ facts that they could share for the topics that would be great to! Any help is appreciated
fatimaasx
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
For speaking cards, our teacher makes us make mindmaps with key topic vocab on one side and stats about the topic on the other side. I would suggest practising with a classmate. Also, make flashcards with possible follow-up questions. I will post an example in the next 24 hours. Practice quizlet daily!! just on a sub-topic such as 'quelle aide les marginalisés?' - practice vocab. i can try and make my quizlet folder public in case you would like to use them. If you need anyhelp just ask or feel free to dm on insta - @fatimaasx

I'm a second year A-level student btw!!!
pn13
Rep:
Thank you so so much! I have got vocab sets on quizlet - unfortunately our teacher hasn’t helped us with that very much but mindmaps sound like a good idea. I will start making them
fatimaasx
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Here is an example -

Name:  IMG_6090.jpeg
Views: 42
Size:  221.7 KB Name:  IMG_6089.jpeg
Views: 46
Size:  275.2 KB
Attached files
fatimaasx
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
here is the quizlet thing:

https://quizlet.com/fatimasaidykhan/...=1xqt&i=34lcbu
pn13
Rep:
that is so helpful!!! thank you so so much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (37)
34.26%
The paper was reasonable (42)
38.89%
Not feeling great about that exam... (18)
16.67%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
10.19%

Watched Threads