UAL Film Practice - Portfolio Advice

Watch this thread
ELBONZ
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I'm about to apply for BA(Hons) Film Practice for 2022 start!

Kinda bricking it as I have made short films on my phone but my background is mainly in Art & Design - not sure if drawings/digital art/animation is something they would like to see.

I've seen a portfolio advice video and read the course page, but I would love to see portfolio examples if anyone is happy to share - especially UAL applicants!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
ben200478
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I’ve just sent my portfolio off! Same course for September 2022, I’m not from a strictly Filmmaking background either (actor) but have made a few films. Im very nervous I don’t know about you! Best of luck!
ELBONZ
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by ben200478)
Hi, I’ve just sent my portfolio off! Same course for September 2022, I’m not from a strictly Filmmaking background either (actor) but have made a few films. Im very nervous I don’t know about you! Best of luck!
hey sorry i never saw this!!!

i submitted my app a couple of days before the deadline, so not heard anything back yet but hoping for a portfolio request soon aha.. have you heard anything back yet? also what did you include in your portfolio?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (84)
19.18%
The paper was reasonable (167)
38.13%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
26.94%
It was TERRIBLE (69)
15.75%

Watched Threads