The Student Room Group

can anyone find me any law apprenticeships in E14?

ideally remote.
Why can you not do it yourself
Original post by Anonymous
ideally remote.

You seem to have some very specific requirements. The job needs to be not only in London but a specific postcode and ideally remote

Life doesn’t really work that way.

Have you a law degree, or are you applying for one?
Also I have done a google search for law/legal apprenticeships and loads of results have come up. There are lots in London.

You can either look up the office’s location or get on the tube and travel to your place of work.

Legal apprenticeships are very hard to secure, so you will need to be flexible and work hard to catch their attention
(edited 2 years ago)
The time it took you to make this post could have been spent typing your query into Google.
Also, no, I'm not your manservant, do it yourself.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
do you not think I tried?
Reply 6
Original post by Oxford Mum
You seem to have some very specific requirements. The job needs to be not only in London but a specific postcode and ideally remote

I haven’t even finished my A levels because of my health situation, I got an AS level, and completed first year of A level with one exam result on my CV so I was looking at alternatives to university.
Reply 7
Original post by Oxford Mum

I am specific because I can’t travel independently
Original post by Anonymous
I haven’t even finished my A levels because of my health situation, I got an AS level, and completed first year of A level with one exam result on my CV so I was looking at alternatives to university.

https://www.distancelearningcentre.com/course/access-to-he-diploma/law-legal-professions/
Is university ruled out entirely - as in if you had the chance would you go, because access courses do exist!

From what I'm seeing, you're going to need to do 3 A-Levels (at grade C is enough!) in order to get apprenticeships, I can't find any remote ones... you will need to be able to get out of the house and actually go there, do you live with anyone?

Also if it's remote that you want, why do you need a specific postcode?
Reply 9
I do live with someone.

If I can’t find remote ones then look for ones at that specific postcode.
University is ruled out entirely
Original post by AmIReallyHere
https://www.distancelearningcentre.com/course/access-to-he-diploma/law-legal-professions/
Is university ruled out entirely - as in if you had the chance would you go, because access courses do exist!

From what I'm seeing, you're going to need to do 3 A-Levels (at grade C is enough!) in order to get apprenticeships, I can't find any remote ones... you will need to be able to get out of the house and actually go there, do you live with anyone?

Also if it's remote that you want, why do you need a specific postcode?

I do live with someone.

University is ruled out entirely.

If I can’t find remote then ones at that postcode.
This comes across as lazy. Surely your inability to travel independently doesn't make you incapable of using a keyboard and mouse?

You would be best served by compiling a list of all law firms and large companies within that postcode and then combing through the careers sections on their websites.

If you are looking for a fully remote apprenticeship you can expand your search nationally or to wider London. However I doubt that such a programme would exist for many, many reasons.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending