Quizzeratheart
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Do you think BTEC exams this Jan will go ahead?. I am so stressed out about them.
bamtutor
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Quizzeratheart)
Do you think BTEC exams this Jan will go ahead?. I am so stressed out about them.
They are going ahead. If you are self isolating and / or your school / college is closed due to Covid, then they will folow the Contingency plan. This may mean that you will get a predicted grade or you will be able to resit in May / June.
Quizzeratheart
Rep:
(Original post by bamtutor)
They are going ahead. If you are self isolating and / or your school / college is closed due to Covid, then they will folow the Contingency plan. This may mean that you will get a predicted grade or you will be able to resit in May / June.
Do you 100% know this??.
bamtutor
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Do you 100% know this??.
Yes or I wouldn't have said it. Revise for your exam as normal.
Quizzeratheart
Rep:
Yes or I wouldn't have said it. Revise for your exam as normal.
i don't know if you knew 100% did i, you might have been guessing, or having an opinion about it.
bamtutor
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
i don't know if you knew 100% did i, you might have been guessing, or having an opinion about it.
Check my profile. I am a BTEC examiner so not guessing. Unless the government put the country into lockdown in the next two weeks, all exams are going ahead. If you personally test positive for Covid and have to miss the exam due to self isolating on the day, you will have to sit the exam in May,/ June window. This information has already been sent out to teachers and Exams officers.
Quizzeratheart
Rep:
Check my profile. I am a BTEC examiner so not guessing. Unless the government put the country into lockdown in the next two weeks, all exams are going ahead. If you personally test positive for Covid and have to miss the exam due to self isolating on the day, you will have to sit the exam in May,/ June window. This information has already been sent out to teachers and Exams officers.
What about CTEC's?. I know someone who's doing that. Is it the same as BTEC's?.
bamtutor
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
What about CTEC's?. I know someone who's doing that. Is it the same as BTEC's?.
CTEC is the same qualification as a BTEC, just a different awarding body. The rules for cancelling exams come from Ofqual/ JCQ so I would imagine that will be the same.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads