SFE- Third Degree/ Second AHP degree.

Watch
yr2g20
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,

I already hold a BSc in Chemistry.

I was able to get full funding for my BSc Podiatry degree (including NHS bursary). I am now coming to the end of this degree.

My question is that I now want to do a PROSTHETICS AND ORTHOTICS - MSC (pre reg) at an English University.

Will I be able to get funding for this?

The SFE guidance says as far as I know?

1. Equivalent Level Qualifications aren't considered.
2. You can't take another Pre Reg course which is the same as your previous discipline. *This is in DIFFERENT discipline.

Thank you!
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by yr2g20)
Hi,

I already hold a BSc in Chemistry.

I was able to get full funding for my BSc Podiatry degree (including NHS bursary). I am now coming to the end of this degree.

My question is that I now want to do a PROSTHETICS AND ORTHOTICS - MSC (pre reg) at an English University.

Will I be able to get funding for this?

The SFE guidance says as far as I know?

1. Equivalent Level Qualifications aren't considered.
2. You can't take another Pre Reg course which is the same as your previous discipline. *This is in DIFFERENT discipline.

Thank you!
Hi, please can you confirm the name of the university?

Thanks, Isaac
yr2g20
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, please can you confirm the name of the university?

Thanks, Isaac
Keele University
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by yr2g20)
Keele University
The course "PROSTHETICS AND ORTHOTICS - MSC (pre reg)" is not on the database for Keele university and therefore will be ineligible for funding.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (37)
22.29%
Note taking apps (5)
3.01%
Flashcards (29)
17.47%
Revision guides (5)
3.01%
Past papers (84)
50.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.61%

Watched Threads