Boys: How much of a flaw do you consider a protruding chin on a girl? (pic included)

Watch
tsr_account
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
If a girl has a protruding chin (a chin that slightly stick out in side profile often called a witches chin), how much of a flaw/turn off is it for you guys? Do you find it unattractive? Or do you care more about the front
Be honest

Pictures of what I mean:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  images (2).jpg
Views: 23
Size:  4.6 KB Name:  userimage-3366745.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  13.3 KBName:  6hlo2v0qsra71.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  106.2 KB

Guys only answer please
Last edited by tsr_account; 2 weeks ago
tsr_account
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
I uploaded a pic
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Report 2 weeks ago
Lol. Never thought it's something that can be a 'turn off'.
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
It shouldn't matter if a woman chin is sticking out slightly as it's how the genes is made up with that decides how anybody looks ( without surgery ).

Men's chin can also be the exact same as well so a woman might think this way about it. Do us woman think its a turn off .....!!!

We are how we are unfortunately but it's upto individuals to make up there minds.
But honestly it shouldn't make a difference.
Greebo85
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Shallow beyond all reason
tsr_account
Rep:
(Original post by Greebo85)
Shallow beyond all reason
I am a girl and have a slightly pointy chin and 2 guys at university have commented on it so far and how it's unattractive
tsr_account
Rep:
(Original post by Tracey_W)
It shouldn't matter if a woman chin is sticking out slightly as it's how the genes is made up with that decides how anybody looks ( without surgery ).

Men's chin can also be the exact same as well so a woman might think this way about it. Do us woman think its a turn off .....!!!

We are how we are unfortunately but it's upto individuals to make up there minds.
But honestly it shouldn't make a difference.
I agree but I want to know from a guys perspective if its a flaw or not
And its seem as a masculine trait, so it suits guys more
Tracey_W
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tsr_account)
I agree but I want to know from a guys perspective if its a flaw or not
And its seem as a masculine trait, so it suits guys more
Yeah I get you about this.

You'll get a tiny minority saying no to it but majority won't care a toss on it.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
it looks perfectly normal to me

:console:
tsr_account
Rep:
(Original post by Tracey_W)
Yeah I get you about this.

You'll get a tiny minority saying no to it but majority won't care a toss on it.
so if a girl has a beautiful front profile but her side profile has that chin thing that sticks out like the picture in OP, you don't think guys would care?
Tracey_W
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
so if a girl has a beautiful front profile but her side profile has that chin thing that sticks out like the picture in OP, you don't think guys would care?
To me its fine
As said in last message a tiny minority will care more than the majority who won't bother how it was.
Zarek
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
This is not a protruding chin
Tracey_W
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Zarek)
This is not a protruding chin
Best explaining why it's not a protruding chin to the person .....!!!
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
That’s literally a completely normal chin..
artful_lounger
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Brooke Shields has a pretty "strong" chin and is (or maybe, was) widely known as one of the most beautiful women in the world (for a long time at least), so evidently not that much of a "flaw"...
tsr_account
Rep:
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
That’s literally a completely normal chin..
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  6hlo2v0qsra71.jpg
Views: 21

Normal chin should align with the lips like the angel skull on the right.
tsr_account
Rep:
(Original post by artful_lounger)
Brooke Shields has a pretty "strong" chin and is (or maybe, was) widely known as one of the most beautiful women in the world (for a long time at least), so evidently not that much of a "flaw"...
she is very beautiful but doesn't have a strong chin. In her side profile she doesn't have the deep chin crease like I do:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  original (2).jpg
Views: 12
Size:  26.4 KB
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  6hlo2v0qsra71.jpg
Views: 21

Normal chin should align with the lips like the angel skull on the right.
Who the hell made these rules?
tsr_account
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Who the hell made these rules?
I agree, i think both chins are beautiful, but beauty standards unfortunately, alot of guys at uni have commented on my chin "why does it stick out so much"

I want to know if the guys here find it a turn off
Max1989
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
No I wouldn't of noticed until you pointed it out. No issue whatsoever, those guys seem like the biggest and most shallow jerks on the planet. What would poses somone to have a go at somone for their bone structures, something that no one has any control over. Crazy. But I'm sure you are beautiful no matter what the minority might say.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads