The Student Room Group

any questions about NEA HISTORY AQA: Post them here

aqa a level NEA history; coursework. Post questions, lets all help each other
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi
First you have to read what ur exam board says (what u need in order to pass the NEA) and then decide what 100 year topic your interested in.
I'm currently doing mine on the American Civil Rights Movement from 1868-1968. with AQA
find research into the topic that will help you answer your question, find sources that will help with ur topic, email historians that have researched into the topic and get their opinion.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by student24hey
I've done my sources and historians just struggling to start writing the actual essay up and also confused how to integrate academci resources

first u need to explain what the topic is and then talk about ur opinion is but not in too much detail. then you can start talking about against ur opinion and then ur opinion and then a conclusion at the end summarising ur whole essay.
Hope this helps
Reply 3
Hi, I'm doing the same topic as you and I'm struggling to find historical interpretations. I need one about the role of key civil rights leaders and their role in the improvement of african-american civil rights. Do you have any idea where I could find this?
Original post by Ray_C
Hi, I'm doing the same topic as you and I'm struggling to find historical interpretations. I need one about the role of key civil rights leaders and their role in the improvement of african-american civil rights. Do you have any idea where I could find this?

it is best to email any historians about the topic and see what their view is. i had emailed a few and got responses as mine was more related to the impact Martin Luther king had and his significance
Original post by MadameMal
Hi
First you have to read what ur exam board says (what u need in order to pass the NEA) and then decide what 100 year topic your interested in.
I'm currently doing mine on the American Civil Rights Movement from 1868-1968. with AQA
find research into the topic that will help you answer your question, find sources that will help with ur topic, email historians that have researched into the topic and get their opinion.

Hey, I'm doing the same question but I'm struggling on the research part of it. Do you have any tips? Thanks :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by M.A.T.T.
Hey, I'm doing the same question but I'm struggling on the research part of it. Do you have any tips? Thanks :smile:

Decide what ur question will be and see what you can talk about for example mine was on Martin Luther king and his influence on the CRM so I would research about King and see what other leaders influences were such as Rosa parks NAACP the presidents and many more. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending