Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’m at uni and all my friends seem to pick up a lad every single night we go out at a club and bring them back to the uni halls. I don’t know why but I just can’t do it, I find it weird and awkward. I’ve only ever had sex once and this was back in freshers week and I just didn’t enjoy it at all. It was very awkward and painful and I just wanted him to leave the whole time, I didn’t like the fact that he stayed all night ( I like my own space). I get plenty of offers when we are out but I never let it go further than kissing. Part of me really really wants it to and part of me doesn’t like the thought of being touched. Anyone else ever felt like this? I feel like I can’t get passed this as every guy that speaks to me brush them off straight away.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
totally normal
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
That's absolutely fine - not everyone is always ready to have sex, and that's perfectly normal Do what works for you and what you want to do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (46)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (7)
1.86%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (94)
25%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (34)
9.04%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (181)
48.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.72%

Watched Threads