Slap or pulling up

Watch
Just wear thongs
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Why do you guys slap my ass in a club
I’m sat in a club and I’m wearing a skirt but my thong he’s just poking out the top why do they pull it up more
Would like to know why
Last edited by Just wear thongs; 2 weeks ago
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Jesus Christ.. .I did not need this on Jan 1.
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Just wear thongs)
Would like to know why
We can’t say why a fake scenario happened because it’s, well, fake.
ukii
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
💀 It's too early for this...
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Jesus Christ.. .I did not need this on Jan 1.
I actually got a a bit of an eye opener that one or two of the usual trolls had literally spent the bells making spam threads here...

That's one of the saddest thing I've ever seen. No joke,
0ptics
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ukii)
💀 It's too early for this...
9 and a half hours in and TSR still makes you regret everything by making everyone see these threads. New years, am I right?
wifd149
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
I actually got a a bit of an eye opener that one or two of the usual trolls had literally spent the bells making spam threads here...

We did have a good laugh and chat times, but those threads ended up in the Recycling Bin 😫

Fun at the expense of others sounds about right. Pity these trolls.
Last edited by wifd149; 2 weeks ago
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago

Well, I spent the time **** posting on those... pathetic, I know.
0ptics
Report 2 weeks ago

You don’t jest…? Holy crap.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
You don’t jest…? Holy crap.
Yep, I honestly could only feel pity over the mild annoyance. I wasn't about to reply to them or even waste a mods time but was just....yeesh.
Jess thong
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
We can’t say why a fake scenario happened because it’s, well, fake.
That’s deafly not fake I’ve had it done to me in a club once before where I was sat down with some of my girls mates and a group of boys have come over and pulled up our thong
EOData
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Jess thong)
I was sat down with some of my girls mates and a group of boys have come over and pulled up our thong
You only have one between you? I now have a vision of a small collection of girls crammed into a single pair of pants and moving round a dance floor like a demented spider.
Jess thong
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by EOData)
You only have one between you? I now have a vision of a small collection of girls crammed into a single pair of pants and moving round a dance floor like a demented spider.
You can Think that but honestly it really wasn’t nice I don’t know why guys do that make me feel so insecure that’s why I hardly go out now clubbing
Last edited by Jess thong; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.92%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.42%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.11%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (199)
47.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed