The Student Room Group

Is this normal?

A few nights ago my gf had sex for the first time and I had no idea since she was with her ex bf for 2 years. So I assumed she was experienced.

But I was her first, we had foreplay beforehand for a bit which she enjoyed. But during penetration she was telling me she was in a lot of pain and when I asked why? She said she had no idea why, so we stopped, even after a few hours we stopped she was in pain walking down a flight of stairs.

And the next day she revealed she was a virgin.

Is this something that will pass? and is there anyway I can make it more pleasurable for her during intercourse?
Original post by Sidehustle
A few nights ago my gf had sex for the first time and I had no idea since she was with her ex bf for 2 years. So I assumed she was experienced.

But I was her first, we had foreplay beforehand for a bit which she enjoyed. But during penetration she was telling me she was in a lot of pain and when I asked why? She said she had no idea why, so we stopped, even after a few hours we stopped she was in pain walking down a flight of stairs.

And the next day she revealed she was a virgin.

Is this something that will pass? and is there anyway I can make it more pleasurable for her during intercourse?

Lube. Lots and lots of it.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Thank you.
Original post by Anonymous

^^^ Not wrong!

@Sidehustle: There are definitely ways you can make it more pleasant for her during intercourse, but we can't really tell you what they are since they'll vary from person to person. Be very communicative, patient, gentle, and experimental with her and keep in mind that there is no one correct way to have sex. Try different things and encourage her to let you know what feels good and what doesn't. Also, do lots of foreplay, to the point that she's thoroughly turned on and into it, before trying anything penetrative. Have fun!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
^^^ Not wrong!

@Sidehustle: There are definitely ways you can make it more pleasant for her during intercourse, but we can't really tell you what they are since they'll vary from person to person. Be very communicative, patient, gentle, and experimental with her and keep in mind that there is no one correct way to have sex. Try different things and encourage her to let you know what feels good and what doesn't. Also, do lots of foreplay, to the point that she's thoroughly turned on and into it, before trying anything penetrative. Have fun!

Thank you for the great advice. I will definitely take note of this.
I knew this

Quick Reply

Latest