Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Matinms
Who am i

who
Original post by Matinms
Who am i

Why should I know you are you
Haven't even given us a clue? Do you have two legs or three?
You're more complicated than A-level FM :colonhash:
Original post by summerbirdreads

RIP. Part of me actually considered choosing it years back, glad I didn't and just stuck with standard maths.
Original post by Bronfenbrennerzy
RIP. Part of me actually considered choosing it years back, glad I didn't and just stuck with standard maths.

Tbh it's not that bad! :smile:.. I like it more than physics.. I mean ofc it's difficult but not unbearable.. it's not as difficult as the OP ofc :tongue:
Don't know; don't care.
Tbh it's not that bad! :smile:.. I like it more than physics.. I mean ofc it's difficult but not unbearable.. it's not as difficult as the OP ofc :tongue:

Girl you must be so clever!! Had a friend who did it, he carried so many books too xD. But he was insanely intelligent. OP is a strange case for sure :lol:
Girl you must be so clever!! Had a friend who did it, he carried so many books too xD. But he was insanely intelligent. OP is a strange case for sure :lol:

No, I'm dumb :rolleyes:, it's really recommended for my uni course. There are too many of these OPs here :colonhash:, but we have fun derailing these threads though ngl :biggrin:
Derailing conquest #4 of 1st January 2022
No, I'm dumb :rolleyes:, it's really recommended for my uni course. There are too many of these OPs here :colonhash:, but we have fun derailing these threads though ngl :biggrin:

Oh, what are you wanting to study? Lol derailing threads (esp useless ones) are a talent of mine.

you missed out
Oh, what are you wanting to study? Lol derailing threads (esp useless ones) are a talent of mine.

Chem or physical nat sci! what are you studying? um.. I have the reputation for that around here... :colondollar: , just look at my "under the profile pic" thingy, that title was given to me by Meso.

I never had an A in maths throughout my whole life.
Original post by wifd149
I never had an A in maths throughout my whole life.

I have Asian parents.
Original post by lesgo21
you missed out

Yes, I missed out on all the nasty FM content.
Chem or physical nat sci! what are you studying? um.. I have the reputation for that around here... :colondollar: , just look at my "under the profile pic" thingy, that title was given to me by Meso.

Ooh sounds cool! I'm studying Primary Ed.
Lol xD
I have Asian parents.

I somewhat do too, but they ended up accepting the fact that my mathematical ability cannot be helped :rofl:
Original post by wifd149
I somewhat do too, but they ended up accepting the fact that my mathematical ability cannot be helped :rofl:

Are you permantely bound to a slipper at this point?

Spoiler

Original post by wifd149

Original post by hungrysalamander
Are you permantely bound to a slipper at this point?

Spoiler

Law, med, engineering, accounting.. everything else is for losers, I don't make the rules, Asian parents does.

Quick Reply

Latest