Scroll to see replies

Original post by summerbirdreads
Excuse me while I google what that means :colondollar:

Melisma is where a singer sings one syllable over more than one note :smile:
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
NOOOO :cry:

Ughh lucky I'll write it through A levels and into uni if I get in :cry:

Exactlyyyy

I mean I get to do maths for A-Levels and the majority of people ik seem to be disgusted by that choice because 'maths is so boring' 'maths is so hard' 'what is wrong with you' but like sorry I'm good at maths? :lol:

And syllabic is the opposite when there is one note per syllable :cool: nobody asked but I felt smart ok
Original post by thrivingfrog
Thing is she hardly even manages gcses- no clue how she thinks she's gonna be able to do half of the options ever created

This is why I said year 11s like that piss me off.... like why would anyone want to do that to themselves??

I don't get it but thanks :colondollar:
I mean I get to do maths for A-Levels and the majority of people ik seem to be disgusted by that choice because 'maths is so boring' 'maths is so hard' 'what is wrong with you' but like sorry I'm good at maths? :lol:

Oh- :lol: I'm okay at basic maths but I don't get why trigonometry will ever help me :lol:

I remember when I chose my GCSEs and some people outside of school were saying they're not 'proper' subjects :cry:
And syllabic is the opposite when there is one note per syllable :cool: nobody asked but I felt smart ok

Yaaa :biggrin:

I know.. I see YT shorts that goes like "people who like maths are evil or not to be trusted".. I mean shite tokers are disgusting.
I don't get it but thanks :colondollar:

Oh- sorry :redface: I'll try and find an example :smile:
Oh- :lol: I'm okay at basic maths but I don't get why trigonometry will ever help me :lol:

I remember when I chose my GCSEs and some people outside of school were saying they're not 'proper' subjects :cry:

I mean I don't always understand how vectors are going to help me but hey ho there's worse subjects to pick :lol:

I know.. I see YT shorts that goes like "people who like maths are evil or not to be trusted".. I mean shite tokers are disgusting.

Oh gosh don't even get me started on the world of YT shorts- some of the cringiest things I've ever witnessed
I just say jealousy. People are jealous that I can do bounds and they can't, so they decide I'm evil because I'm just better than them lmao
I mean I don't always understand how vectors are going to help me but hey ho there's worse subjects to pick :lol:

Oh gosh don't even get me started on the world of YT shorts- some of the cringiest things I've ever witnessed
I just say jealousy. People are jealous that I can do bounds and they can't, so they decide I'm evil because I'm just better than them lmao

Lets be maths villain :colone:.. maths monster hehe
Oh- sorry :redface: I'll try and find an example :smile:

No worries.. Idc lol
Lets be maths villain :colone:.. maths monster hehe

Take over the word with 3D Trig :rofl:
Exactly!!

Take over the word with 3D Trig :rofl:
High Hopes & Kaleidoscopes

Hello and welcome to my 2022 blog!
For those of you who don't know me (the majority of TSR I presume), here is some info about me:

Spoiler

My GCSEs are as follows:

Spoiler

For A-Levels I hope to take:

Spoiler

My goals for 2022:

Spoiler

My aim for this blog is for it to be a study blog, to force me to be productive so I can get good GCSE grades, and on that note I need to go and do some music theory revision...

Tags:

Spoiler

not many female weightlifting Christians about lol:biggrin:
Original post by Wise Goldie
not many female weightlifting Christians about lol:biggrin:

What can I say :lol:
High Hopes & Kaleidoscopes

Hello and welcome to my 2022 blog!
For those of you who don't know me (the majority of TSR I presume), here is some info about me:

Spoiler

My GCSEs are as follows:

Spoiler

For A-Levels I hope to take:

Spoiler

My goals for 2022:

Spoiler

My aim for this blog is for it to be a study blog, to force me to be productive so I can get good GCSE grades, and on that note I need to go and do some music theory revision...

Tags:

Spoiler

Hi Liv! :biggrin: Omg I love this already! :hugs:
What can I say :lol:

it seem a strange hobby wieghtlifting thats all lol

i am too weak to weightlift:biggrin:
Original post by AestheticStudying
Hi Liv! :biggrin: Omg I love this already! :hugs:

Hi! And ty :smile:

Original post by Wise Goldie
it seem a strange hobby wieghtlifting thats all lol

i am too weak to weightlift:biggrin:

Strange hobby for a strange person I guess... I mean my profile on here is a frog so I guess that kinda explains it :laugh:
Hi! And ty :smile:

aw nws :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest