Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I lost a lot of weight due to an Eating disorder and now they´re saggy (I´m only 17) but my areola are still big so they look so bad in proportion. I feel like my boobs are ugly in all senses. I´m also worried that when I recover and gain weight they´ll look even worse Does anyone else relate? Do guys care that much about what boobs look like?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
bump
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I am a young woman (mid-twenties) and I know what you are going through. I am of average weight and have big breasts. Because of this, my breasts aren't exactly perky. To add to this, I have stretch makes, which I have had since I was thirteen (when my breasts started to develop). I was extremely self-conscious of this when I was a teen. However, I have learned to love my body as nobody is perfect and there is nothing I can do about it. My boyfriend (and my exes) have never made me feel bad about it and say I am beautiful. I hope you get well/recover soon and learn to love your body. x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (46)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (7)
1.86%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (94)
25%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (34)
9.04%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (181)
48.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise