New Bucks University MSc Physician Associate 2022

Watch this thread
Jackryanisaight
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Has anyone heard back from new bucks uni? I applied back and still no word, does anyone know roughly when they’ll start giving out interviews? If at all I heard some people in previous years get unconditionally without one which I don’t get. Thanks guys
Sabobueno11
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Still haven’t heard anything back either, if there were interviews, I’m assuming that they would take place in June or something
Z.khan1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jackryanisaight)
Has anyone heard back from new bucks uni? I applied back and still no word, does anyone know roughly when they’ll start giving out interviews? If at all I heard some people in previous years get unconditionally without one which I don’t get. Thanks guys
Yeah i heard this as well, have you heard back since.
mms678
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I had my interview back in March and was told all interviews would be conducted in March/April. I would email them but I've been told that the programme lead is now on compassionate leave so you may not get any answers for a while :/
Sabobueno11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mms678)
I had my interview back in March and was told all interviews would be conducted in March/April. I would email them but I've been told that the programme lead is now on compassionate leave so you may not get any answers for a while :/
oh wow that is weird, i didn't receive an interview but i also haven't been rejected so I am confused
mms678
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sabobueno11)
oh wow that is weird, i didn't receive an interview but i also haven't been rejected so I am confused
Were you late in sending in your application? Maybe they're just really behind. Apparently last year they were really slow at getting back to people as well so it may just be that. I doubt you would be rejected without them saying anything.
Sabobueno11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Were you late in sending in your application? Maybe they're just really behind. Apparently last year they were really slow at getting back to people as well so it may just be that. I doubt you would be rejected without them saying anything.
I sent my application off on the 24th of Jan so quite late, hopefully that's the case though
jmac1234
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I sent my application off on the 24th of Jan so quite late, hopefully that's the case though
I sent my application quite late too and I haven't heard from them either, so maybe that's why
Jackryanisaight
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I sent mine pretty late (like 3 days before the deadline) as well but had my interview in early April, haven’t heard back since
Sabobueno11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jackryanisaight)
I sent mine pretty late (like 3 days before the deadline) as well but had my interview in early April, haven’t heard back since
oh wow, I wonder if they are just going to send me a rejection before the 19th of may then
Jcasfelix95
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I emailed them and they said that they are currently liaising with the course leader to send out interview invitations mid may and then start conducting them in June.
Sabobueno11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jcasfelix95)
I emailed them and they said that they are currently liaising with the course leader to send out interview invitations mid may and then start conducting them in June.
Ohh yeah I spoke to them on the phone this morning and they basically said the same thing
Sabobueno11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Was the interview hard?
Sabobueno11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Anyone heard back from them yet?
mms678
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, I’ve received an offer
Sabobueno11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Congratsss

I still haven’t got an interview from them so I’m a little bit concerned, tomorrow is the last day for them to get back to me
jmac1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes I got an offer too 😊
Sabobueno11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jmac1234)
Yes I got an offer too 😊
Without an interview?
jmac1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Without an interview?
They’re a bit backwards, the conditions of the offer say that I will have to select a slot for an interview. So they’re still going to interview even after the offer which is strange
Sabobueno11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jmac1234)
They’re a bit backwards, the conditions of the offer say that I will have to select a slot for an interview. So they’re still going to interview even after the offer which is strange
Ohh that’s very weird tbh
I think it’s a tactic for them to get more time tbh since the deadline for them to make a decision is tomorrow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (6)
50%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (1)
8.33%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (1)
8.33%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (0)
0%

Watched Threads