jmbulls
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hello, I have a bachelors degree in economics from a latin america university and I am looking for a masters in international relations/development. I would like to know how these three schools (graduate institue, sciences po and diplomatic academy of vienna) compare. I am particularly interested in these courses:

iheid - masters of international and development studies
sciences po - masters in international governance and diplomacy
vienna school of internation studies - mais

I would like to know how they compare in terms of academic work, reputation, employability/career opportunities , student community.

any comment is of great help
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jmbulls)
hello, I have a bachelors degree in economics from a latin america university and I am looking for a masters in international relations/development. I would like to know how these three schools (graduate institue, sciences po and diplomatic academy of vienna) compare. I am particularly interested in these courses:

iheid - masters of international and development studies
sciences po - masters in international governance and diplomacy
vienna school of internation studies - mais

I would like to know how they compare in terms of academic work, reputation, employability/career opportunities , student community.

any comment is of great help
Have you got offers from them?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads