is anyone doing the unit2 marketing and developing a campaign?

Watch
unknown1233
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
How do you revise for this. I am really confused. Please anyone help me out.
Wolfiex
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey there, I am doing the exam this year as well! I have made some flashcards and I have been answering exam questions constantly!! Hope this helps you out!
unknown1233
Rep:
What kind of exam questions?
Do you do the full paper . Also I am not really sure how to do questions for this , as it has part A and b. I am really confused. Part A is research and the other one is answering questions. How many hours would you spend revising each day.
unknown1233
Rep:
Could you please suggest any example exam question you think will be useful please.
Wolfiex
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by unknown1233)
Could you please suggest any example exam question you think will be useful please.
Check the BTEC National Business Website!! It has a Sample Assessment Material section! There are some in there!!
maria.qureshi
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by unknown1233)
How do you revise for this. I am really confused. Please anyone help me out.
hey I sort of need some help on BTEC too. Where can I apply for it? where are you studying? I'll really appreciate if you inform me
kinkela._
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
watch tutor2u he is very useful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (73)
13.18%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.63%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.94%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (268)
48.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.25%

Watched Threads