psychology mock 2022

Watch this thread
laisaj10
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello
I just wanted to ask that what did people get on the 2021 paper 2 questions im currently revising but I'll get a heads up on the questions if anyone knows
Thank you
laiba
aliyah.04x
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
exam board?
laisaj10
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
AQA
stella811
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by laisaj10)
Hello
I just wanted to ask that what did people get on the 2021 paper 2 questions im currently revising but I'll get a heads up on the questions if anyone knows
Thank you
laiba
have you already done paper 1 ?
thank you
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by laisaj10)
AQA
Stop tring to cheat - there's no guarantee you'll even get that paper ...
johnscarlet
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
Stop tring to cheat - there's no guarantee you'll even get that paper ...
Firstly this is not called cheating u moron his asking what the questions were to paper 1 in 2021, he wants to know so he can make predictions and understand make previously has come
johnscarlet
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by stella811)
have you already done paper 1 ?
thank you
2021 exams got cancelled so there were no exams but there in information about 2020 papers
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by johnscarlet)
2021 exams got cancelled so there were no exams but there in information about 2020 papers
There were exams in October and November - they used the papers set for the summer. Teachers have copies ... trying to get these locked papers is breaking forum rules
Lincoln_257
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aliyah.04x)
exam board?
if you have the 2021 aqa psychology papers can you send them through please??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads