Pill causing cramps

Watch
success4life
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I went on the pill 7 days ago today.
It’s the mixrogynon maexeni and I’ve got pain in my uterus like full feeling and a full feeling
Anybody else have this When starting the pill? Maybe my uterus lining is building up to thicken it to prevent pregnancy
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
If you're in a lot of pain, it might be worth getting in touch with your GP or 111. Contraceptive pills usually help to reduce pain and cramping, rather than causing it. Equally, it could be unrelated to the pill?
success4life
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by becausethenight)
If you're in a lot of pain, it might be worth getting in touch with your GP or 111. Contraceptive pills usually help to reduce pain and cramping, rather than causing it. Equally, it could be unrelated to the pill?
It’s a slight full heavy ache. That’s why I posted to find similar experiences. No need to call 111. It’s not unrelated to the pill
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (46)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (7)
1.86%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (94)
25%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (34)
9.04%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (181)
48.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise