This discussion is closed.
mia387
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
[deleted]
Last edited by mia387; 1 day ago
godemperor
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mia387)
How much have you done so far?
not enough
Aspstudent
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
A decent amount throughout this holiday but I did a lot more last week.
exclusive63
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Not enough!! Needed a break after feeling a bit burnt out from last term, but have already started to get back into it!!
Parinoor
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
not enough here as well throught half term.. either i was busy or sick

what do u think will happen to the exams this yr?
teebslmao
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Icl, i have been kinda slacking off doing y13 work for my jan mocks, now I’m stressed 🥲 kinda relying on a lockdown
teebslmao
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Parinoor)
not enough here as well throught half term.. either i was busy or sick

what do u think will happen to the exams this yr?
I rlly want TAGs but i doubt we will be sent to uni with no actual exam sat for GCSEs or a levels which kinda sucks ig
Layla1712
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Over the XMAS break I have done around 20 hours of economics revision and no history or politics and I go back on the 5th :/

Economics I have a test when I get back hence why I have done quite a lot of revision but I still don't understand the content which is so annoying seeming as I need to get a good grade haha.

Also need to start my history coursework and need to start looking at my sources
Layla1712
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
@mia387

Its so weird cos my proper mocks happen in March but cos of COVID I have no idea if they will actually happen and I have one economics exam (like a taster) either this week or next week and I just need to do well haha.

Yeah my History coursework first draft is due for late January and seeming as I haven't even read my sources, I have no idea how that will pan out
Last edited by Layla1712; 1 week ago
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I should be doing more, like 2x more. Probably completed around 25% revision in the past 3 months.
H.dy
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Everyone I know has just burnt out from all of this stuff we've had to go through. Mocks next week and I'm still behind lol. Oh well, if I'm ****ed I may as well accept it now and not lead to disappointment later on.
H.dy
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Apparently these mocks don’t matter that much?? Unless they’re used for TAGs which I think is unlikely
Yeah but I've got parents telling my i need all A*s lol. I'm only predicted 1 so far, so i've already lost. Tbh, most people aren't prepared but that excuse never holds up with parents.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Moved to A-levels
mystudentlife
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
No where near enough!
sushim4nia
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
finished the syllabus for chem, almost for maths & bio and did a bunch of ppqs but defo could have done more. preparing my med interview tho so ig that will have to wait
godemperor
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Same I don’t have the motivation to work
same , i usually just force myself to do it
Cheesecake04
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
None , RIP.
Parinoor
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Ahh hope you feel better

I think exams will go ahead as normal tbh, unless there’s a rise in hospitalisations there’s no reason to cancel them. I think they’ll give us some guidance as to what will come up in the exams but that’s it.
aw ty i am much better atm, i thought so too
sphatrnbll
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
i thought i was good and i’ve done some main topics until i’ve revision sessions and then realised how ****ed i am and i am predicted triple Cs trying to get Bs i am ****edddd
sphatrnbll
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
i thought i’ve done like good enough until i had the revision sessions and then realised i’m screwed lmao
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads