STOP DERAILING and START STUDYING!!

Watch
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I just realised I'm a useless ******* (I always knew it) but now I'm even more useless because I spend so much time here derailing threads as everyone knows at this point.

I can't keep doing that all the time because A-levels are coming and time is flying!

I need those 4A*s my self worth depends on them, my family not hating me depends on them, me not getting kicked out of the house depends on them, my teachers view of my depends on them, my view of myself depends on them, my mother's second cousin's husband's mother in law's daughter's 5th cousin's nephew's view of me depends on them (this is what happens when you're Asian).

Don't get me wrong, I love being S.T.D (serial thread derailer) and I will keep doing that and the soc is happening but I need to seriously focus on not being a loser.

What is this for?

Spoiler:
Show
To keep track of my progress and hold myself accountable and to maybe use it as a to do list

About her?
Spoiler:
Show
-I'm Kenzah
-I just turned 18
-My title is serial thread derailer
-I have amazing boobs
-I want to be a scientist
-I want to work at British Antarctic Survey some day
-I have lots of health issues both mental and physical
-I'll be taking a gap year after year 13 for recovery
-I have 2 younger brothers
-I love cooking

What does she study?
Spoiler:
Show
Physics- predicted A*
Chemistry- predicted A*
Maths- predicted A*
FM- predicted A*
Last edited by summerbirdreads; 2 weeks ago
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
We know the reputation of STD will stay
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 2 weeks ago
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Not happening
Shut up... read it.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
At least give me credit for bestowing you with your title
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Shut up... read it.
I had to secure the first post
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
We can't have a derailing society without a leader
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
yes, i want in on the derailer soc, god knows ive done enough of that in my time
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Jesus Christ!! allow me to tag people at least
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Woof Woof, good luck with the a levels!
Name:  BBF2.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  139.7 KB
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Tags

If anyone wants to be tagged or untagged just tell me
Last edited by summerbirdreads; 2 weeks ago
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I just realised I'm a useful ******* (I always knew it) but now I'm even more useful because I spend so much time here derailing threads as everyone knows at this point.

I can't keep doing that all the time because A-levels are coming and time is flying!

I need those 4A*s my self worth depends on them, my family not hating me depends on them, me not getting kicked out of the house depends on them, my teachers view of my depends on them, my view of myself depends on them, my mother's second cousin's husband's mother in law's daughter's 5th cousin's nephew's view of me depends on them (this is what happens when you're Asian).

Don't get me wrong, I love being S.T.D (serial thread derailer) and I will keep doing that and the soc is happening but I need to seriously focus on not being a loser.

What is this for?

Spoiler:
Show
To keep track of my progress and hold myself accountable and to maybe use it as a to do list

About her?
Spoiler:
Show
-I'm Kenzah
-I just turned 18
-My title is serial thread derailer
-I have amazing boobs
-I want to be a scientist
-I want to work at British Antarctic Survey some day
-I have lots of health issues both mental and physical
-I'll be taking a gap year after year 13 for recovery
-I have 2 younger brothers
-I love cooking

What does she study?
Spoiler:
Show
Physics- predicted A*
Chemistry- predicted A*
Maths- predicted A*
FM- predicted A*
To be predicted 4 A*s must have been hard work - good luck, and I hope you get to have exams! Especially since you had no GCSEs
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
At least give me credit for bestowing you with your title
The credit is all yours
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
yes, i want in on the derailer soc, god knows ive done enough of that in my time
It is happening
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
We can't have a derailing society without a leader
I'm not going anywhere
summerbirdreads
Rep:
(Original post by londonmyst)
Woof Woof, good luck with the a levels!
Name:  BBF2.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  139.7 KB
thank you!!!
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
whre is my tag
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
The credit is all yours
I am quoting this so it can remain on the internet for all eternity.
sufys12
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Good luck with the A-levels! Tag me please.
Last edited by sufys12; 2 weeks ago
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Rather audacious I would say, derail this thread is my goal night and day! Not so much but did you know an echidna has a four headed penis?
ReviseSleeping
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Best of luck with your a-levels!!

Please could I be tagged?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
22.27%
Note taking apps (6)
2.52%
Flashcards (45)
18.91%
Revision guides (15)
6.3%
Past papers (111)
46.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.36%

Watched Threads