Lloyds Apprenticeship 2022

Watch
CozyBrodie
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,
I have my interview for Lloyds bank information security apprenticeship in a week. Wondering if anyone else has/had it as well for what to expect and what chance I have of getting in? I also have applied for software engineering but haven’t heard back from that yet - wondering if anyone has heard back?
Bushraadenx
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi i also applied for software engineering apprenticeship and theyve sent me the interview link. Ill be doing it tomorrow.
O_O.
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Bushraadenx)
Hi i also applied for software engineering apprenticeship and theyve sent me the interview link. Ill be doing it tomorrow.
same. which location are you hoping for?
Bushraadenx
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by O_O.)
same. which location are you hoping for?
London hopefully
oyi233
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
London hopefully
hi. how was it? nervous to do mine
MaryDA
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I'm applying for Data analyst program and sent my online pre recorded interview on beginning of December, I haven't heard back from them yet. Do anyone knows anything about the hiring process yet? they said it's delayed. Thank you
O_O.
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
howd it go? just did mine
Janedoe123x
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
How was it? What sorts of things did they ask, quite nervous tbh x
O_O.
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
typical interview questions like why lloyds, why an apprenticeship etc
Ahangappan
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Can you please elaborate on questions,i have to complete video interview by sunday
Ahangappan
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by O_O.)
typical interview questions like why lloyds, why an apprenticeship etc
Can you please tell more of the questions which was asked.Mine is on Sunday
O_O.
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ahangappan)
Can you please tell more of the questions which was asked.Mine is on Sunday
I mean if you just google typical exam questions youll get an idea of what to expect. just think about why you want to work at lloyds, why you think youd be a good apprentice and why you want to do an apprenticeship in the first place
Ahangappan
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by O_O.)
I mean if you just google typical exam questions youll get an idea of what to expect. just think about why you want to work at lloyds, why you think youd be a good apprentice and why you want to do an apprenticeship in the first place
Thanks for the reply.Can you please tell how many questions will be there
O_O.
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks for the reply.Can you please tell how many questions will be there
around 10
Ahangappan
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by O_O.)
around 10
Thanks for your guidance
ollielee
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Good luck everyone, doing mine tomorrow.
Has anyone been invited to assessment centres yet?
ollielee
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Also, does anyone know what level apprenticeship the software engineering is? and how long it takes? I might have missed something but I can't find anything on the website
Ahangappan
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ollielee)
Good luck everyone, doing mine tomorrow.
Has anyone been invited to assessment centres yet?
Congrats on getting to next stage.What i found from the web based sources is that there will be a case study,group discussion.I did not find any samples of it
ollielee
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Congrats on getting to next stage.What i found from the web based sources is that there will be a case study,group discussion.I did not find any samples of it
Yeah I've got a rough idea of what it'll be, was just wondering if they'd started scheduling them yet or not Good luck with your application
Ahangappan
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ollielee)
Yeah I've got a rough idea of what it'll be, was just wondering if they'd started scheduling them yet or not Good luck with your application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.78%
October 2021 (238)
44.82%
November 2021 (64)
12.05%
December 2021 (67)
12.62%
January 2021 (65)
12.24%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
8.29%