AQA A-Level English Language A--> A*?

Watch this thread
carxlinefxrbes_
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello!

I have exams this week and next and was wondering if anyone knew how to push from an A grade into the A*'s in English language as I always seem to fall just a couple of marks under?
This is particularly prominent in my CLA essay's where I've fallen one mark under every single time.

Also, any tips for paper 2 would be appreciated also as I seem to drop marks on the final piece a lot. (and any tips for either paper also!)

I'm doing AQA A-Level English Language.

Any help would be very appreciated!
Eoioioi34
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Hey, i know you asked for tips to move into A* but could i have some tips to move from a B to an A??
Thank you!!!
rxjvs
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Eoioioi34)
Hey, i know you asked for tips to move into A* but could i have some tips to move from a B to an A??
Thank you!!!
What are your tips In getting a B in English Language? I struggle in the Comparison question on Paper 1 and want to get into higher bands
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads