IAL Mathematics & Further Maths 2022 Thread

Watch
daylight08
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone! I found this these threads to be a success in Oct, so I decided to make one for January. This is for all units

Let us know which paper you are doing and feel free to talk bout anything here!!!

I am doing Pure Maths 3, Further Maths 1 and Decision Maths 1 this series!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Claudii marc
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I am only doing P3 in the winter session
daylight08
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Claudii marc)
I am only doing P3 in the winter session
Me too! And Further maths. How are you feeling with P3?
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by daylight08)
Me too! And Further maths. How are you feeling with P3?
I think its fine. Is not very difficult. I think only the integration bit is a little difficult. I found P2 more difficult
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
What subjects are you doing?
daylight08
Rep:
I think its fine. Is not very difficult. I think only the integration bit is a little difficult. I found P2 more difficult
P2 was a solid base for P3.

What subjects are you doing?
For this series, I'm doing P3, Further maths 1 and Decision Maths 1. Other than maths, I'm doing Chem 3 this series.
I'll be doing physics and the remaining of the chem and maths papers in June (hopefully if they don't cancel it)
sararah04
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I took the FP2 paper yesterday (Jan 7) and it was more difficult than the usual past papers (and I solved all past papers available). Here are the questions and answers that I remember and hopefully, my answers are correct! Please keep in mind that the order of questions is random as I can't remember them.
daylight08
Rep:
(Original post by sararah04)
Hi, I took the FP2 paper yesterday (Jan 7) and it was more difficult than the usual past papers (and I solved all past papers available). Here are the questions and answers that I remember and hopefully, my answers are correct! Please keep in mind that the order of questions is random as I can't remember them.
I'm assuming this series, they are making all the papers hard😭
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
For this series, I'm doing P3, Further maths 1 and Decision Maths 1. Other than maths, I'm doing Chem 3 this series.
I'll be doing physics and the remaining of the chem and maths papers in June (hopefully if they don't cancel it)
so you will also do P4 in summer? D1 I did it last year,it is not difficult but the questions wastes a lot of time.
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I'm assuming this series, they are making all the papers hard😭
me too. I am already afraid about the P3 exam😭😭
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
me too. I am already afraid about the P3 exam😭😭
Do you mind we revise together P3?
daylight08
Rep:
so you will also do P4 in summer? D1 I did it last year,it is not difficult but the questions wastes a lot of time.
Yeap!! I'm honestly well prepared for D1 but looking at these exams, the difficulty level rn is throwing me off
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Yeap!! I'm honestly well prepared for D1 but looking at these exams, the difficulty level rn is throwing me off
When do you have D1?
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
How are you going on with the intergration chapter of P3?
coolT2mam
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone! I found this these threads to be a success in Oct, so I decided to make one for January. This is for all units

Let us know which paper you are doing and feel free to talk bout anything here!!!

I am doing Pure Maths 3, Further Maths 1 and Decision Maths 1 this series!
Same I’m doing p1 and p3 this session I’ll make sure to share my experience when I’m done with them
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by coolT2mam)
Same I’m doing p1 and p3 this session I’ll make sure to share my experience when I’m done with them
great!I am retaking P1 in the summer session. In this winter session I am doing only P3
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
How do you find intergration?
coolT2mam
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
How do you find intergration?
Tricky and not that easy
Claudii marc
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Tricky and not that easy
Me too. I found it the most difficult topic in P3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (63)
12.73%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.82%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (130)
26.26%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.69%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (234)
47.27%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
3.23%

Watched Threads