The Student Room Group

Exam 2020

Does anyone know what came up for memory and social influence and research methods in paper 1 and 2 aqa 2020?
I actually got given this paper for my end of year 12 exam:
Social influence- informational social influence, minority influence processes, Asch's conformity research, legitimacy of authority and agentic state as explanations of obedience (16 mark).
Memory: long term memory, advantage of independent groups design, measures of central tendency, retroactive interference, cognitive interview, duration in memory (8 mark).
Research methods: disadvantages of using volunteers, random allocation, hypothesis, what figures suggest, matched pairs design, ethical issues, disadvantages of using median, demand characteristics, strengths of questionnaires.
Hope this helps
Reply 2
Original post by JemmaL
I actually got given this paper for my end of year 12 exam:
Social influence- informational social influence, minority influence processes, Asch's conformity research, legitimacy of authority and agentic state as explanations of obedience (16 mark).
Memory: long term memory, advantage of independent groups design, measures of central tendency, retroactive interference, cognitive interview, duration in memory (8 mark).
Research methods: disadvantages of using volunteers, random allocation, hypothesis, what figures suggest, matched pairs design, ethical issues, disadvantages of using median, demand characteristics, strengths of questionnaires.
Hope this helps

Thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest