Can I go from BCC to AAA in 2 months?

Watch
Lilyrosegold
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,

I’m in year 12 and in my first test I got BCC. I’ve been told, by one teachers, that we won’t have proper end of year exams so the mocks that we’re doing in March are important for predicted grades.

I really want to get 3 As or maybe even an A* in politics. Is this possible?

I feel really stressed out because for my progress tests I didn’t revise and I don’t know how to. BTW I do politics (Edexcel), history (AQA) and RS (Ocr)
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lilyrosegold)
Hi,

I’m in year 12 and in my first test I got BCC. I’ve been told, by one teachers, that we won’t have proper end of year exams so the mocks that we’re doing in March are important for predicted grades.

I really want to get 3 As or maybe even an A* in politics. Is this possible?

I feel really stressed out because for my progress tests I didn’t revise and I don’t know how to. BTW I do politics (Edexcel), history (AQA) and RS (Ocr)
Does it matter what we say? Are you going to give up if we say no?

Either way you will need to get off TSR, and get your **** in gear.

You can only try your best and there's nothing more you can do. So go and start working now.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Does it matter what we say? Are you going to give up if we say no?

Either way you will need to get off TSR, and get your **** in gear.

You can only try your best and there's nothing more you can do. So go and start working now.
^100% this.
idontliketurtles
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
you 100% can, you just need to believe it and work hard
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.97%
October 2021 (116)
47.54%
November 2021 (24)
9.84%
December 2021 (32)
13.11%
January 2021 (21)
8.61%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.66%