Asda pay calendar 2022

Watch this thread
Courts2799
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi Does anyone know how to find the pay calendar for 2022? I got the 2021 one when I first started but not sure of how to find the 2022 one Or if anyone can tell me the next pay day? Is it the 28th?
ZKGL
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
On One Asda search for Asda Payroll Planner and one was put up on Dec 20th 2021 for this year.
hosai
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Courts2799)
Hi Does anyone know how to find the pay calendar for 2022? I got the 2021 one when I first started but not sure of how to find the 2022 one Or if anyone can tell me the next pay day? Is it the 28th?
hiya i work at asda too, and i believe we get paid tomorrow. it's annoying how they haven't put up the pay calendar for 2022! if you find anything out, pls let me know
Fuad osman
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Asda payroll
Attached files
hosai
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Fuad osman)
Asda payroll
thank you x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (121)
41.87%
Not yet, but I will soon (53)
18.34%
No (115)
39.79%

Watched Threads