Ready for the exams?

I am giving:

IAS P1
IGCSE English A, Physics, Maths Option H
Hello! Sorry, what does this post mean?
Reply 2
Original post by RedVelvet16
Hello! Sorry, what does this post mean?

Lol I meant are you giving any Edexcel exams in January 2022?
Original post by Ashan6886
Lol I meant are you giving any Edexcel exams in January 2022?

ohh haha i did the chem one (igcse edexcel) yesterday and there was a bit on states of matter, covalent bonding, rates of reaction, a few chemical tests, and whatever the topic is for rusting
hey guys! could any of u pls help? Im giving my IGCSE exams in 2023 January session and I have 4 subjects. I heard that the January exams are generally harder than the summer exams. this is kinda stressing me out, since y'all have given exams in Jan session already, is this true? I feel like if they make the exams harder and if students don't do quite well, they'll lower the grade boundaries and vice versa.
Reply 5
Original post by kiara addison
hey guys! could any of u pls help? Im giving my IGCSE exams in 2023 January session and I have 4 subjects. I heard that the January exams are generally harder than the summer exams. this is kinda stressing me out, since y'all have given exams in Jan session already, is this true? I feel like if they make the exams harder and if students don't do quite well, they'll lower the grade boundaries and vice versa.

This entire misconception of Jan papers being harder than the others is completely incorrect. Its nothing that way since there is no point to make the papers harder in Jan. Its just like a normal exam session. Grade boundaries are set low depending on how the paper was attempted by all the students general. Above all, practice as much as you can and try doing questions for each topic extensively so that if something unusual pops up in the exam, you are ready for it.

The rest its a normal exam window. If you need help in something let me know. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest