stephenlong1992
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
The regular physical mode of teaching is getting outdated. The recent pandemic has exposed it enough and thus students, as well as parents, are questioning the credibility of the institutes. For this, there are some points why online tutoring needs your attention. If I miss anything, just provide additional benefits and concerns too.
  • More Attention
Your child will get more attention and opportunity to contribute in a class during an online session. This is because often children are shy and the response of the teachers is not good.
  • Easy Accessing
Often parents and students find it hard to reach the school in uniform and on a ride. And during intense weather, it becomes a harsh task too. In this light, an online mode comes as a blessing.
  • Learn Extra
Since the schedule of a school is tense and you cannot sneak into an extra study, this is not the case with online teaching. Through online mode, you can easily take up extra classes as well as additional tutoring too.
  • Economic
Not only for the students but for the tutors too, an online mode is an economic way of learning. Both do not have to travel long distances and strictly abide by the time too.
SpaceLover29
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
If anything, the pandemic has shown that online teaching doesn't work for the vast majority of students and some children have been left behind.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads