alevel jan mocks

Watch
aliyah.04x
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
will 2020 papers be used for these jan mocks so that 2021 papers can be used for the later mocks (march time)?

University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by aliyah.04x)
will 2020 papers be used for these jan mocks so that 2021 papers can be used for the later mocks (march time)?
Hi aliyah.04x,

Most schools will use past papers for their mock exams. However, I would not rely on only looking at the past papers as some schools will add their own questions if you have not covered the modules that are covered in the paper.
One suggestion I would give you, for revision and your actual exams, is to look at all past papers from previous years. This will help you get a very good idea of what style of questions will be used and by looking at the mark schemes you can see the sort of answers your exam boards are looking for.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Shelby, UoP Rep 😃
aliyah.04x
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i asked because my teacher was like for these mocks the papers are locked so there’s not point memorising previous mark schemes, so are those the only locked ones ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (21)
22.58%
Note taking apps (3)
3.23%
Flashcards (14)
15.05%
Revision guides (3)
3.23%
Past papers (47)
50.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (5)
5.38%

Watched Threads