jae jae
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Does anyone know what is going to come up; any past papers or strategies

(bio,chem,phy)

what % do you generally need for distinction?
Fe12:
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by jae jae)

(bio,chem,phy)

When are ur exams gonna start
Hu_1526
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Unit 1 starts on 18th, wbu?
lolssaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
You'd need around 64% to get a distinction
jae jae
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by dasgh124)
well I have the 2022 paper anyway and it aint that bad tbh if any 1 needs im selling all 3 unit 1 papers 4 £30

add me on discord

freeacs3232#6003
so expensive 🙄
lolssaa
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
well I have the 2022 paper anyway and it aint that bad tbh if any 1 needs im selling all 3 unit 1 papers 4 £30

add me on discord

freeacs3232#6003
I added you😭, if you can’t give a preview of the front cover with the date & exam ref I wouldn’t buy from you tbh
thebigboy33553
Rep:
Report 2 days ago

add me on discord

freeacs3232#6003
yo have sent you a friend request can you please send preview of the biology and send instagram username please
dasgh124
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Y DONT U REPLY BACK ON DISCORD LADD

My instagram username is

@adamlieza45843
Fe12:
Rep:
Report 2 days ago

add me on discord

freeacs3232#6003
Could you send me ur Instagram or snap user please
sam cookson
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 days ago

add me on discord

freeacs3232#6003
i have sent you a request on discord and instagram
Fe12:
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by sam cookson)
i have sent you a request on discord and instagram
Don’t buy from him
Mayahee 745681
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by jae jae)

(bio,chem,phy)

Anyone else stressing over the unit 3 exam?? What shall I do to prepare and is anyone doing it before the 21st. Also can you tell me what might come up 😅😅😅
Bear121
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Y DONT U REPLY BACK ON DISCORD LADD

My instagram username is

@adamlieza45843
Add me ♛ Bear ♛#3684
Hu_1526
Rep:
Report 59 minutes ago
The guys a scam don’t buy off him loool he’s so desperate he robbed me of a fiver as if that matters. An absolute joke
Fe12:
Rep:
Report 1 minute ago
(Original post by Hu_1526)
The guys a scam don’t buy off him loool he’s so desperate he robbed me of a fiver as if that matters. An absolute joke
He did the same to me 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.29%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.68%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (140)
26.07%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.19%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (260)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.35%

Watched Threads