The Student Room Group

Recoomendations Online Psychology Master

Hi everyone,
after my Bachelors degree in Communications (Face to face in Germany, also my home Country) I now want to engage in School again (already working for a few years) and want to get into Counselling Psychology.
Now Iam looking for fully online Courses I can do on an flexible Schedule and at a reasonable price. So far 2 offers really cought my eye. Once the Psychology Conversion Course in Glasgow and once the regular Psychology MAster on the Northumbria University. Both quiet affordable at below 15000€.
Does anyone of you have expierences with this Unis/Specific courses or can tell me about similar courses(worldwide)?
Thanks alot :smile:
Original post by Storm1992
Hi everyone,
after my Bachelors degree in Communications (Face to face in Germany, also my home Country) I now want to engage in School again (already working for a few years) and want to get into Counselling Psychology.
Now Iam looking for fully online Courses I can do on an flexible Schedule and at a reasonable price. So far 2 offers really cought my eye. Once the Psychology Conversion Course in Glasgow and once the regular Psychology MAster on the Northumbria University. Both quiet affordable at below 15000€.
Does anyone of you have expierences with this Unis/Specific courses or can tell me about similar courses(worldwide)?
Thanks alot :smile:

@Storm1992
Hello! I've just completed my MSc Psychology conversion at Arden University which has a mix of on site, blended, and 100% online opportunities. It is legible for a student loan in the UK, and has a great report from the QAA (which is the University version of Ofsted) and Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) - both reports can be found online. With whichever provider you choose, it might be worth having a look at their reports

Have you considered Keele? They have a great reputation too https://www.findamasters.com/masters-degrees/course/counselling-and-psychotherapy-msc/?i131d8684c41610

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Glasgow is the better uni but if its this course you are referring to then the fee for an EU student is £23k

Have a look HERE for the 32 online masters in psychology courses in the UK but check out each course in the uni website for the most up to date fees.

Quick Reply

Latest