Revision Struggles?! Join the 2022 TSR All Day Revision Thread!

Watch
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
4pm session has started!
Catching up with a few more lectures (hopefully not getting distracted this time!) anyone else joining in?
Last edited by flaurie; 1 week ago

5hyl33n
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
07/01/2022
16:30 PM - 17:30 PM

Module: Mathematics for Chemists
  • Algebra (Lecture 1)
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 1 week ago
Chemusen
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Oh nice this exists again! Will join tomorrow- probably. I have an exam Wednesday I'm wildly underrepresented for...
flaurie
Rep:
(Original post by Chemusen)
Oh nice this exists again! Will join tomorrow- probably. I have an exam Wednesday I'm wildly underrepresented for...
Lovely to see you again Ditto, about an exam next monday!
Chemusen
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Gonna do the 12pm session- exam is on phys chem so gonna look at the electrochem part today I think
Food!!
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
done with my exams :woo:
but i will still use this for everyday revision
flaurie
Rep:
Starting at 5:30pm doing some probability revision
Probably until 7:30 but we'll see how it goes!
flaurie
Rep:
Starting now! Until noon (provided i can concentrate that long ) doing some work on proofs

EDIT: 12pm :Going to carry on for a while longer, maybe another hour? :woo:

EDIT 2: 1:13pm : Happy with my progress, taking a break for lunch!
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
Never knew this is a thing on TSR. I’m certainly in
flaurie
Rep:
Starting again at 2:30 :grin: Probs stop around 4pm for a short break and try to finish this set of lectures by 7pm ish? :crossedf:

EDIT: been majorly procrastinating
flaurie
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Right, starting at 12pm :dumbells:

To-do list for today:
> Revise probability lectures 1-21 , noting down important formulas so they're all in one place
> Complete some quizzes
> Try the specimen paper (with notes), mark
> Do last year's exam paper (closed book), timing how long it takes. Mark

Should keep me busy enough :lol:
Last edited by flaurie; 2 days ago
Lyonellez3
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by flaurie)
Image The All Day Revision Thread is BACK! Image

Hello, bonjour, ciao :hello:
These threads have ran for the last 5 years, so why not make it 6 :ahee: (credit to Anon_98 for the idea!)

As before, sessions will last for 90 minutes each, with a 30 minute break between each session. (But you can adapt this to work at whatever time you like!) Before each session starts you can post what you aim to get done then or throughout the day, and then afterwards you can review and update us on how it went!

Rough schedule you can follow if you want :
8:00am - Session starts
9:30am - Session ends
9:30 - 10:00am - Break

10:00am - Session starts
11:30am - Session ends
11:30 - 12:00pm - Break

12:00pm - Session starts
1:30pm - Session ends
1:30 - 2:00pm - Break

2:00pm - Session starts
3:30pm - Session ends
3:30 - 4:00pm - Break

4:00pm - Session starts
5:30pm - Session ends
5:30 - 6:00pm - Break

6:00pm - Session starts
7:30pm - Session ends
7:30 - 8:00pm - Break

8:00pm - Session starts
9:30pm - Session ends
9:30 - 10:00pm - Break

10:00pm - Session starts
11:30pm - Session ends
Bedtime! Image

Disclaimer: The aim of this is NOT to participate in all sessions, that would be insane Image Just pop in when you need to get stuff done and we'll encourage you along the way! Image

Happy studying everyone, let's get these grades :gah: :work:
Starting this today!
flaurie
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Lyonellez3)
Starting this today!
Brill, good luck!
coco:)
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
This seems great! I'll start today!!:woo:

I've got my second (and last!!) exam from first term tomorrow for my Biological Chemistry and Microbiology module!

The to-do list:
:heart: finish learning microbiology
:heart: read over lecture notes, equation lists and practicals
:heart: do some practice MCQs
:heart: do the extra worksheets on things I struggled with in practice and to get familiar again with calculations
:heart: attempt as many of the data interpretation questions as possible or at least read through the solutions
:heart: reread the sample essays
:heart: more MCQs and reviewing if there's time
:heart: (oops almost forgot) join the zoom meeting for the first session of my extra module this term!!

A lot of work to do but I want to feel prepared going into the exam... even if it is open book!

Scrap that, I am now pulling an all-nighter... :pwnd:
Last edited by coco:); 2 days ago
flaurie
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by coco:))
This seems great! I'll start today!!:woo:

I've got my second (and last!!) exam from first term tomorrow for my Biological Chemistry and Microbiology module!

The to-do list:
:heart: finish learning microbiology
:heart: read over lecture notes, equation lists and practicals
:heart: do some practice MCQs
:heart: do the extra worksheets on things I struggled with in practice and to get familiar again with calculations
:heart: attempt as many of the data interpretation questions as possible or at least read through the solutions
:heart: reread the sample essays
:heart: more MCQs and reviewing if there's time
:heart: (oops almost forgot) join the zoom meeting for the first session of my extra module this term!!

A lot of work to do but I want to feel prepared going into the exam... even if it is open book!

Scrap that, I am now pulling an all-nighter... :pwnd:
good luck for today!! :hugs:
flaurie
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Exam in 3 hrs so full focus :dumbells:
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Good luck! :crossedf:
coco:)
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
good luck for today!! :hugs:
Thanks!! It was such a mess though :afraid: I had to submit a mitigating circumstance form...

Wow, I am exactly 3 hours late... but I hope you did well!! :woo:
Last edited by coco:); 1 day ago
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Ooh following. I'm not needing to revise but have stuff to get done. Would like to join in the encouragement :woo:
TriplexA
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by coco:))
Thanks!! It was such a mess though :afraid: I had to submit a mitigating circumstance form...

Wow, I am exactly 3 hours late... but I hope you did well!! :woo:
Why what happened?

Hopefully it's one of those exams where you think it went awful but you actually did well in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (25)
23.58%
Note taking apps (3)
2.83%
Flashcards (17)
16.04%
Revision guides (4)
3.77%
Past papers (52)
49.06%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (5)
4.72%

Watched Threads