How did everyone find the articles

Not nice
Reply 4
Have you found any scientific issiues for question 1
Reply 5
Article this year wasn't it like the article from 2020 was much better
does anyone have any points/ ideas for question 4? the one about improvements
Reply 7
anyone know what the fifth question is please?
Reply 8
Is anyone doing this exam next week?
Reply 9
Original post by Idk1092

yess i am doing it on Tuesday. i have found the articles online but i am struggling on my notes.
Original post by joey20037
yess i am doing it on Tuesday. i have found the articles online but i am struggling on my notes.

Omg I’m doing it on Tuesday too, my prep has already been completed however im scared for the unit 1 exams, nothing goes into my head !

I’m struggling to. Do you want to discuss notes. I need help with q3 and 4
Original post by Idk1092
Omg I’m doing it on Tuesday too, my prep has already been completed however im scared for the unit 1 exams, nothing goes into my head !

I need help with unit7.
Original post by Studentherexxxx
I’m struggling to. Do you want to discuss notes. I need help with q3 and 4

yes lets discuss notes as i am also finding q3 and 4 difficult. do you need the articles as i have them online?
yes lets discuss notes as i am also finding q3 and 4 difficult. do you need the articles as i have them online?

I’m finding them difficult to. And yes I do have the articles. Have you found any improvements for q4?
I’m finding them difficult to. And yes I do have the articles. Have you found any improvements for q4?

yea i have speak about global awareness and how companies should spread the message
yea i have speak about global awareness and how companies should spread the message

That’s a good point. You can also mention that statics and graphs should be used to show how well stem cell therapy is
That’s a good point. You can also mention that statics and graphs should be used to show how well stem cell therapy is

Do you have any more notesss!

you mean statistics* well i mean that is a generic point not sure you will get a merit with points like that:smile:?!?!?!?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending