My husband gets hard but doesn’t want to have sex?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is this normal? Can you have a boner but not want anything done about it?

So we’ll be spooning or something and he’ll get really hard but he won’t initiate sex and if I do, he changes the topic.

We do have sex almost every other day but there are days we don’t and he will clearly have a boner but just won’t want to have sex.

I tried giving him a handjob and he immediately got hard but pushed my hand away and started talking about something completely different. I understand I have a very high sex drive and he doesn’t at all but I assumed if you’re not turned on you don’t get hard to begin with. Help!
Neil Spier
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Is there something on his mind? Have you tried talking. I wouldn't worry its very common in men
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Neil Spier)
Is there something on his mind? Have you tried talking. I wouldn't worry its very common in men
He says life shouldn’t revolve around sex. I completely agree but I don’t understand how he can just ignore it when he’s clearly got a boner. It’s killed me self esteem.
Neil Spier
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He says life shouldn’t revolve around sex. I completely agree but I don’t understand how he can just ignore it when he’s clearly got a boner. It’s killed me self esteem.
Have you directly asked him the question. Is there something he would prefer. There's obviously something more to it that he's not sharing.Could is be PE.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Neil Spier)
Have you directly asked him the question. Is there something he would prefer. There's obviously something more to it that he's not sharing.Could is be PE.
Whenever we have sex it’s completely normal. He says it’s not that important to him so I guess he just had a very low libido and mine is too high.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (46)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (7)
1.86%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (94)
25%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (34)
9.04%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (181)
48.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed