Welcome to the 2022 Wellbeing Blogs - Amazon Vouchers to be won each month!!

Watch this thread
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Welcome to the 2022 Wellbeing Blogs!

2021 sure had a lot of ups and downs, and keeping on top of our wellbeing may not have been a priority or something that we kept to. That's why, this year, we will be doing monthly competitions for the best wellbeing blog with a £20 Amazon voucher each month to be won and an overall end of year prize of a £50 Amazon voucher

You can join in at any point in the year. So if it's June and you fancy making a blog then go for it, you can still win the monthly prizes - and if it's a very good blog you may still be in with a chance of winning the end of year prize!

Create a blog in this forum to prioritise and keep on top of your wellbeing. This could be setting goals of anything from making sure you drink 2 litres of water a day, to making sure you give yourself breaks around revision/work, or even making new friends at school/uni/work. Whatever your wellbeing goals are - let us know! Any questions? Let me know by posting below!

In your blog, we'd love to see:
- What your goals are - you have the whole year so feel free to go big!
- Why you want to work on your wellbeing
- Your thoughts/feelings about the year ahead
- Any nominations for others you think might like to make a blog
- We'll be looking for a combination of quality and quantity. Updating at least weekly will stand you in good stead to be in with a shot of winning a prize!

2022 blogs so far by:
1secondsofvamps
64Lightbulbs
AestheticStudying
AmIReallyHere
Asclepeion
BrutusofBritain
BurstingBubbles
Cupcakes12
-Eirlys-
elsiehxo
HaydenFordz
JVM2020
KA_P
Mesopotamian.
niamhdoesmaths
parmezanne
PinkMobilePhone
Squiggles1238
Vapordave
wifd149

Monthly winners so far:
January - niamhdoesmaths
February - KA_P
March - 64lightbulbs
Last edited by BurstingBubbles; 3 weeks ago
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Can’t wait for this! This is actually a good idea. I could start my humble beginnings (with making threads) here but, with my pessimism, I doubt I’ll improve. Can’t wait to see other well being threads though.
Food!!
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
tbh id make another blog but i end up forgetting about it :lol:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by 0ptics)
Can’t wait for this! This is actually a good idea. I could start my humble beginnings (with making threads) here but, with my pessimism, I doubt I’ll improve. Can’t wait to see other well being threads though.
(Original post by Food!!)
tbh id make another blog but i end up forgetting about it :lol:
This year because there are monthly prizes, there will be more tagging people in to announce the winner each month etc. so hopefully will keep us more on track
username5794123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
This year because there are monthly prizes, there will be more tagging people in to announce the winner each month etc. so hopefully will keep us more on track
So this year will be better and more hyped than the previous ones? Hell yeah! :woo:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by 0ptics)
So this year will be better and more hyped than the previous ones? Hell yeah! :woo:
Exactly! Last year DrawTheLine set up the project but left the team during the year so we didn't give it as much love as it should have had - but this year I'm running it and I'm annoying and persistent so yeah
Food!!
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I might try but we shall see haha
Food!!
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Exactly! Last year DrawTheLine set up the project but left the team during the year so we didn't give it as much love as it should have had - but this year I'm running it and I'm annoying and persistent so yeah
omg her blog was amazing :yep:
username5706823
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Welcome to the 2022 Wellbeing Blogs! (this forum is going to be renamed from 2021 to 2022 shortly )

2021 sure had a lot of ups and downs, and keeping on top of our wellbeing may not have been a priority or something that we kept to. That's why, this year, we will be doing monthly competitions for the best wellbeing blog with a £20 Amazon voucher each month to be won and an overall end of year prize of a £50 Amazon voucher

You can join in at any point in the year. So if it's June and you fancy making a blog then go for it, you can still win the monthly prizes - and if it's a very good blog you may still be in with a chance of winning the end of year prize!

Create a blog in this forum to prioritise and keep on top of your wellbeing. This could be setting goals of anything from making sure you drink 2 litres of water a day, to making sure you give yourself breaks around revision/work, or even making new friends at school/uni/work. Whatever your wellbeing goals are - let us know! Any questions? Let me know by posting below!

In your blog, we'd love to see:
- What your goals are - you have the whole year so feel free to go big!
- Why you want to work on your wellbeing
- Your thoughts/feelings about the year ahead
- Any nominations for others you think might like to make a blog
- We'll be looking for a combination of quality and quantity. Updating at least weekly will stand you in good stead to be in with a shot of winning a prize!

Tagging our entries from last year, fancy giving it another go this year too? :excited:

Other_Owl parmezanne Foxehh 04MR17 Sandtrooper umbrellala Vapordave AestheticStudying PhoenixLady Chemusen fish finger fan jenerous
Sounds exciting! I might follow through with that nomination.
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
oooh i might just give this a go!
-Eirlys-
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
oh man, idk what new years resolutions I'd do tbh :lol:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
(Original post by flaurie)
oooh i might just give this a go!
Awesome
(Original post by -Eirlys-)
oh man, idk what new years resolutions I'd do tbh :lol:
Haha it doesn't have to be like a new years resolution necessarily (not in the traditional way anyway). It can be something really small, doing more of what you love, using the blog to keep a journal of what you've been up to/how you're feeling etc. The idea is it can be flexible and suited to how the user wants to use it
Last edited by BurstingBubbles; 4 months ago
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
How are you doing
-Eirlys-
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Awesome

Haha it doesn't have to be like a new years resolution necessarily (not in the traditional way anyway). It can be something really small, doing more of what you love, using the blog to keep a journal of what you've been up to/how you're feeling etc. The idea is it can be flexible and suited to how the user wants to use it
So it can be kind of like a journal too?
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
So it can be kind of like a journal too?
Yeah of course, whatever works best for your wellbeing. For example your goal could be to update the blog with a summary of your day/week
-Eirlys-
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yeah of course, whatever works best for your wellbeing. For example your goal could be to update the blog with a summary of your day/week
I've started one!
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
I've started one!
Amazing, found it and following it
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
So so tempting :beard:
parmezanne
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I'm in - all made!
Last edited by parmezanne; 4 months ago
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
Hi all!

Just a reminder that we're now half way through January :eek:

I'm so impressed with the blogs so far, keep being awesome! Please do tag me in any updates that you post. I'll be looking through them all towards the end of January and announcing a winner at the start of February - so keep an eye out for the tag to see who has won the £20 Amazon voucher this month :excited: I'll be a looking for a mix of quality and quantity of updates :yep:

Any questions, please do let me know!

1secondsofvamps
AestheticStudying
AmIReallyHere
BrutusofBritain
Cupcakes12
-Eirlys-
HaydenFordz
KA_P
PinkMobilePhone
Mesopotamian.
niamhdoesmaths
Vapordave
wifd149
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.03%
It went fairly well (239)
47.51%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.91%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.55%

Watched Threads