The Student Room Group

Nottingham University - Room available at Raleigh Park - £375 per month

Looking for a postgraduate to takeover my tenancy at Raleigh Park. The tenancy lasts until the beginning of September 2022. The room costs £410 a month (all bills included) but I am willing to subsidise this, for the entirety of the tenancy, to £375 a month, for anyone who wants to move in this January. A deposit of £250 will be required.

I am moving due the availability of a long-term flat share, which is more ideal for me as a PhD student.

You will be sharing with four other male postgraduate students. They are all very friendly and hard-working. Along with your room, you will have access to two bathrooms and a kitchen. The kitchen includes two sofas and a table to eat at. The room is on the second floor and has elevator access. The accommodation is also situated right next the Jubilee campus and has a Lidl, fast food restaurants (including Dominoes and Subway), and a gym just across the road.

Ideal for a student looking for a cheap room in a quiet flat, where they can focus on their studies.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any more question or would like pictures.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending