diagnostic radiography at cardiff university

Watch this thread
AD_ADMIT
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Has anyone applied for Cardiff university and got an offer for diagnostic radiography? I had my interview on the 20th December and still haven't heard from them. Getting a little worried now 😅
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by AD_ADMIT)
Has anyone applied for Cardiff university and got an offer for diagnostic radiography? I had my interview on the 20th December and still haven't heard from them. Getting a little worried now 😅
Don't panic as you'll hear in due course about any potential interview for the course. You only just applied and it's impossible to get a reply back when they are on holidays at time of your submitting your application.

Universities ( majority of them finished if not all of them on 17th December) for christmas holidays and start back sometime this week onwards.

They will have upto the closing date of applications then probably start going through all the applications for every course not just yours,

They will get back to you with a answer one way or another okay.

I not applying for this as I'm already a qualified NHS registered midwife.
kaneda.
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi! Had my interview with cardiff today, and the person interviewing me said I'd get a response typically around the 2 week mark, but to contact someone if it still hadn't arrived by then.

If you're extremely worried, there is no harm in asking someone in case it has gotten lost, however I'd wait until you've heard back from all of your other universities as they're most likely just a bit behind.
AD_ADMIT
Rep:
(Original post by kaneda.)
Hi! Had my interview with cardiff today, and the person interviewing me said I'd get a response typically around the 2 week mark, but to contact someone if it still hadn't arrived by then.

If you're extremely worried, there is no harm in asking someone in case it has gotten lost, however I'd wait until you've heard back from all of your other universities as they're most likely just a bit behind.
I got rejected by 3 of the universities I have applied for so Cardiff and Leeds are my only ones left. I'm scared and worried because all of my friends have got offers from other units just not me and I really don't want to take a gap year ;(
kaneda.
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
A gap year isn’t the end of the world! I had to take one and though it set me back a bit it’s actually worked out better this way, though I understand not wanting to take one.

Can I ask what predicted grades/course you took at college? You could always apply through clearing as a last resort.
Last edited by kaneda.; 4 months ago
AD_ADMIT
Rep:
(Original post by kaneda.)
A gap year isn’t the end of the world! I had to take one and though it set me back a bit it’s actually worked out better this way, though I understand not wanting to take one.

Can I ask what predicted grades/course you took at college? You could always apply through clearing as a last resort.
science Predicted DDD
kaneda.
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
What were the three universities you were rejected from?

DDD is a really good predicted grade, and most universities offer radiography at DDM level, so I’m unsure as to why you’d be rejected on grades, unless you’ve applied to really prestigious universities that only accept the highest grades possible.
becca051
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How did your interviews go? I wish I was more confident about mine
AD_ADMIT
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by becca051)
How did your interviews go? I wish I was more confident about mine
i think mine went well i think i was consistent what about you? When did you have ur interview for cardiff?
unknown1901
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi. I had my interview on the 21st and I still haven’t heard back either
AD_ADMIT
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by unknown1901)
Hi. I had my interview on the 21st and I still haven’t heard back either
Hi, i was on call with them today and they said that its because they have a shortage of staff that can review our points that we achieved in our interview meaning there will be a delay. They said radiographers will be expected to here sometime this week or the next
pete757
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I've got my Cardiff Diagnostic Radiography interview coming up, can you give me any advice?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (8)
32%
The paper was reasonable (10)
40%
Not feeling great about that exam... (5)
20%
It was TERRIBLE (2)
8%

Watched Threads