Swimming My Way to Good Wellbeing - HaydenFordz's wellbeing blog

Watch
HaydenFordz
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey there everyone :hello:
My names Hayden and this is my wellbeing blog

My Goals for 2022:

Spoiler:
Show

I am gonna keep myself to 3 goals at the minute and if I progress steadily i might add more
  1. I want to make sure i give my all at swimming, because its one of the few places i feel happy and free
  2. I will use at least 1 of my free periods daily to do exam practise for my PPE's coming up this easter, as i dont want to feel overwhelmed at the last minute
  3. I would love to get lost in the adventure of a good book again, so I am going to get back into the habit of either listening to audiobooks for 30 mins a day or reading for 30 mins

Why I want to do this:

I want to do this as I had a particularly bad 2021 for my mental health and i feel like i need to pull myself together. I also want somewhere to vent my feelings or just speak to people so hop on if you want

What i think the year ahead is going to be like:
This is going to be an exciting year for me, because not only do i have exams for my AS-Levels but i also have a concert in june, so im hopeful this year wont be a steaming rubbish pile
Tags:

If anyone wants to be tagged just ask!
Last edited by HaydenFordz; 5 days ago
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
PRSOM! Following :woo:
Slx.24
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by HaydenFordz)

My Goals for 2022:

Spoiler:
Show

I am gonna keep myself to 3 goals at the minute and if I progress steadily i might add more
  1. I want to make sure i give my all at swimming, because its one of the few places i feel happy and free
  2. I will use at least 1 of my free periods daily to do exam practise for my PPE's coming up this easter, as i dont want to feel overwhelmed at the last minute
  3. I would love to get lost in the adventure of a good book again, so I am going to get back into the habit of either listening to audiobooks for 30 mins a day or reading for 30 mins

Why I want to do this:

I want to do this as I had a particularly bad 2021 for my mental health and i feel like i need to pull myself together. I also want somewhere to vent my feelings or just speak to people so hop on if you want

Tags:

Yesssiirrrr this sum good **** 🤏
HaydenFordz
Rep:
(Original post by Slx.24)
Yesssiirrrr this sum good **** 🤏
indeeeeed the salt too good
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
PRSOM! Following :woo:
wifd149
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
All the best mate! I'm watching :ninja:

You must be real good at swimming, that's cool mate. I can only get to one point to another in the water via struggling.
Slx.24
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
indeeeeed the salt too good

And the chlorine 😩😩
HaydenFordz
Rep:
(Original post by wifd149)
All the best mate! I'm watching :ninja:

You must be real good at swimming, that's cool mate. I can only get to one point to another in the water via struggling.
yay

I like to think I am, i do it competitively :lol:. We all start somewhere, i was like that when i started too
HaydenFordz
Rep:
(Original post by Slx.24)
And the chlorine 😩😩
it destroys my hair so badly :cry2:
How are ya?
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Thanks for the tag!! I hope you achieve all you goals!!!!
HaydenFordz
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Thanks for the tag!! I hope you achieve all you goals!!!!
no problem, thoutght you might want to be tagged :ahee:. me too me too
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Spoiler:
Show
  1. I would love to get lost in the adventure of a good book again, so I am going to get back into the habit of either listening to audiobooks for 30 mins a day or reading for 30 mins
If you want good book rec... hit me up
HaydenFordz
Rep:
If you want good book rec... hit me up
i dont think you have seen my 2 massive bookcases double stacked
Food!!
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago

My Goals for 2022:

Spoiler:
Show

Why I want to do this:

This is going to be an exciting year for me, because not only do i have exams for my AS-Levels but i also have a concert in june, so im hopeful this year wont be a steaming rubbish pile
Tags:

Good Luck with your blog it will be amazing
HaydenFordz
Rep:
(Original post by Food!!)
Good Luck with your blog it will be amazing
ty bubs
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
i dont think you have seen my 2 massive bookcases double stacked
I also have a massive bookcases full of books.. what's your fav genre?
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
good luck w your blog
HaydenFordz
Rep:
I also have a massive bookcases full of books.. what's your fav genre?
mine has changed quite a bit through my times, i loved supernatraul stories like the lost boys trilogy by lillian carmine, but at the minute im addicted to crime thrillers like Chris Carter's Robert Hunter series
HaydenFordz
Rep:
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
good luck w your blog
tyyyyyyy
ReviseSleeping
Rep:
Report 1 week ago

My Goals for 2022:

Spoiler:
Show

Why I want to do this:

Tags:

Ahhh I love this!!!
Also very happy I got first tag - thank you lol

June needs to hurry the hell up. I can’t wait :woo:

If you do ever need anything, or someone to talk to then you know I’m always here mate. :hugs:
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
mine has changed quite a bit through my times, i loved supernatraul stories like the lost boys trilogy by lillian carmine, but at the minute im addicted to crime thrillers like Chris Carter's Robert Hunter series
Do you read fantasy? have you read anything by Brandon Sanderson?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.62%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.72%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (135)
25.81%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.22%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (252)
48.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.44%

Watched Threads