This is not a wellbeing blog or a GYG. This is a checklist.

Watch this thread
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I have an innate ability to:
  • Jinx myself
  • Set unrealistic targets
  • Start blogs/diaries/journals and never continuing them
  • Stressing about everything and anything - and I mean this literally

Therefore this thread will be dedicated to checklists and checklists only.
Spoiler:
Show

The checklists may be posted retrospectively or prospectively.

Spoiler:
Show

There may possibly be photos of food from time to time.

Spoiler:
Show
I will also post photos without context for significant events.

There will be no:
  • Fancy fonts
  • Fancy colours
  • Creative layout
  • Disclosing feelings, hopes, dreams, fears et cetera et cetera.
  • Tags

Disclaimer: notifications for my own threads have been switched off, so if I miss your post, it’s because I’m visually impaired.
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 4 months ago
username5706823
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
where my tag at? no tea meso
wifd149
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Where's the tags?
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
where my tag at? no tea meso
I’ve amended my OP

Spoiler:
Show
I can’t be bothered with all of that, sorry
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Haha! Love this. Following
wifd149
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
We can't let it go override, lest your notifications will blow up :yep:
username5706823
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
I’ve amended my OP

Spoiler:
Show
I can’t be bothered with all of that, sorry
Don't worry, I'll tag you 69 times in my jokesyg
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
There will be no:
  • Fancy fonts
  • Fancy colours
  • Creative layout
  • Disclosing feelings, hopes, dreams, fears et cetera et cetera.
  • No tags
I think I’m home. This is literally what I would do if I were in that situation. Just cba to do all that.
Good luck with the checklists!
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Checklist 1
1) Iron scrubs (Done)
2) Complete revision on the developmental bone diseases section of Bone Diseases (Done)
3) Prepare my lunch for tomorrow (Done)
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 4 months ago
username5706823
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Checklist 1
1) Iron scrubs
2) Complete revision on the developmental bone diseases section of Bone Diseases
3) Prepare my lunch for tomorrow
Good luck!!!
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
Haha! Love this. Following
I’m honoured, PRSOM
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
No tags
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
I think I’m home. This is literally what I would do if I were in that situation. Just cba to do all that.
Good luck with the checklists!
Honestly if keeping checklists for things is in any way helpful then it does help wellbeing. Therefore it's totally valid and welcome!! I love this format so could certainly be a contender for winner one of the months
Food!!
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
oh no tags ill watch it instead haha
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Honestly if keeping checklists for things is in any way helpful then it does help wellbeing. Therefore it's totally valid and welcome!! I love this format so could certainly be a contender for winner one of the months
I was genuinely considering whether plopping it into this forum would be appropriate, but I knew you’d understand
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I was genuinely considering whether plopping it into this forum would be appropriate, but I knew you’d understand
This forum is for anything that people find useful in their life if it can even slightly improve their wellbeing so definitely appropriate :yep: I love seeing different styles for it too!
username5794123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
You guys are just the best… and you also have good tastes.
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
You guys are just the best… and you also have good tastes.
Ahhh with the PRSOM again! :shakecane:
username5794123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Ahhh with the PRSOM again! :shakecane:
It plagues both of us :hugs:
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Photo without context

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  E58FB3BF-8402-432C-A647-297320EC4105.jpeg
Views: 79
Size:  179.4 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads