Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
the average of my topic tests this yr is an E, at least it's not a U eh
i'm in yr 13 doing bio
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
GO REVISE :blow:
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
You want asian parents?
username5706823
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Revise or else I'll be your Asian parent... trust me, I've learned from the best
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
Ok don’t revise then your only ruining ur chances of getting into uni and being rich. Watch everyone you know become better than you. How are you going to prove those people wrong huh? It’s fine you’ve only got this chance realistically once in ur life and poorer people who can’t afford this would die for this opportunity but go on waste it. Waste ur time on TSR go on, al the better for me ur jus lowering the grade boundaries haha. I really should take my own advice
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i'm in yr 13 doing bio
If you don’t revise, your immune system will recognise your healthy cells as foreign and attack. You, um, wouldn't want that… right?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
Ok don’t revise then your only ruining ur chances of getting into uni and being rich. Watch everyone you know become better than you. How are you going to prove those people wrong huh? It’s fine you’ve only got this chance realistically once in ur life and poorer people who can’t afford this would die for this opportunity but go on waste it. Waste ur time on TSR go on, al the better for me ur jus lowering the grade boundaries haha. I really should take my own advice
Lmao imagine having this good as hell opportunity to change ur life for yourself. All you gotta do is learn. Imagine wasting it. When r u going to realise nothing comes easy u gotta work for it. Thanks for lowering the grade boundaries though bestie. Ik it’s stressful but so you got 5 months left. ( if ur doing alevels or gcses) and then u don’t have to look at ur school again. Imagine crying on results day because u didn’t revise. U have the chance to fill ur self with knowledge and u don’t take it HAHAHAHAHA.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
BROOOO go on watch that stupid video. It’s really going to help u on results day when ur crying. Lmaooo ur parents are going to be happy aint they.. well done !!!

Sorry if this is harsh itsmore directed at myself and I cant stop lmao
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
You know, two great words also start with 'U', 'Unadmissable' and 'unemployable', just thought that worth mentioning.
mnot
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Ive found for revision to be effective, it requires focus & engagement.

You need to decide for yourself to put the work in, and what works for you. It’s ultimately a question of self motivation.
1secondsofvamps
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I agree with the users that say you need asian parents.
username5839543
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I’ll save laughing at you until you are collecting my rubbish bins.
Last edited by username5839543; 5 months ago
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
imma be rl harsh. lmao. REVISE OR U WILL REGRET IT. THE ROUTE U TAKE AND IF YOU STUDY HARD YOU WILL BE MORE LIKELY TO SUCCEED AND EARN A HIGHER INCOME OR SALARY!!! also ur parents will be disappointed!!!!!
Chronoscope
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
REVISE or no chocolate for the rest of the year :poke: (if you don't like chocolate just substitute in your favourite snack)
Htx_x346
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Just posting so I can save this thread for later lol. I need the motivation too😩
username5585736
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I’m gonna go w reverse psychology and say. Give up
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
REVISE or no chocolate for the rest of the year :poke: (if you don't like chocolate just substitute in your favourite snack)
that'd be helpful for me tho. i'm being healthy this year🤣
CletusPotter
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
i'm in yr 13 doing bio
Revise or you'll end up like me. A regular client at the local jobcentre with a criminal record, living at his Dad's house. Don't be like me. It's uncool!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads