lucythompsonn
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi! I'm interested who is applying to do philosophy at university this year? Feel free to put what course you're doing (whether it's joint honours etc), predicted grades and where you're applying to.

Course: Philosophy
Predicted Grades: AAA
Unis: Bristol, Nottingham, Durham, Leeds, Edinburgh
Offers: Bristol, Nottingham, Leeds (so far)
LostGeeza!
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lucythompsonn)
Hi! I'm interested who is applying to do philosophy at university this year? Feel free to put what course you're doing (whether it's joint honours etc), predicted grades and where you're applying to.

which one is your favourite?
lucythompsonn
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LostGeeza!)
which one is your favourite?
Edinburgh
LostGeeza!
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Edinburgh
U'll defo get that. U got any idea about what job u want with that though?
lucythompsonn
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LostGeeza!)
U'll defo get that. U got any idea about what job u want with that though?
God I have no idea. I’m thinking of maybe going into politics after but I think i’m gonna wait until uni to think about jobs
LostGeeza!
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
God I have no idea. I’m thinking of maybe going into politics after but I think i’m gonna wait until uni to think about jobs
good luck G, have fun wherever u end up
GabrielA3
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago

Hi! I'm applying for Philosophy to UCL (rejected) and Kings, Philosophy and Politics to Edinburgh and Leeds (offer) and the Cambridge Foundation Year. My predictions are A*AB (Politics, History and French). What A Levels do you do?
Last edited by GabrielA3; 2 weeks ago
ro483
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago

Hello!
Course: Philosophy and Psychology / Philosophy with Psychology
Predicted Grades: A* A* A* A - Psychology, Geography, PE and Biology (in order)
Unis: Leeds, Warwick, Nottingham, Durham, Edinburgh
Offers: Leeds, Nottingham (so far)
eakathiotis
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago

Hi! i've applied to Cambridge, UCL, St Andrews, Edinburgh, and Bristol, so far I've only received offers from Bristol and UCL (waiting for the others is gonna be the death of me I swear lol)
lucythompsonn
Rep:
(Original post by GabrielA3)
Hi! I'm applying for Philosophy to UCL (rejected) and Kings, Philosophy and Politics to Edinburgh and Leeds (offer) and the Cambridge Foundation Year. My predictions are A*AB (Politics, History and French). What A Levels do you do?
I do English Lit, History and Philosophy What about you? Also when did you get your edinburgh offer? still waiting on that one
lucythompsonn
Rep:
(Original post by eakathiotis)
Hi! i've applied to Cambridge, UCL, St Andrews, Edinburgh, and Bristol, so far I've only received offers from Bristol and UCL (waiting for the others is gonna be the death of me I swear lol)
literally the wait for edinburgh is killing me lmao
wd12234
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago

hiiiii
Course: Philosophy and theology
Predicted: A*AA
Unis: St-Andrews, Oxford, Durham, Manchester, York
Offers: Manchester, York (so far)
Rejections: Oxford (rip)
GabrielA3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I do English Lit, History and Philosophy What about you? Also when did you get your edinburgh offer? still waiting on that one
I do French, History and Politics. Oh, no, I haven't had my Edinburgh offer yet, although I wish I did.
eakathiotis
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
literally the wait for edinburgh is killing me lmao
i know right!! a bunch of people I know have received offers/heard back from like 4/5 of their unis already! u bet i'm checking my emails about 20 times a day lol
rosieh123
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
hellooo
Course: Philosophy/Philosophy and Sociology
Predicted: A*A*A
applying to: Edinburgh,Bristol,Manchester,Leeds,York
Offers from: Leeds and York
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%