2021 gcse English lit mock

Watch this thread
Dude291
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Anyone done the recent gcse mock for gcse English lit. Can u say the questions that came up for Macbeth and also the Poem which came out
flopsey-bunny
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Our mock was on poetry and An Inspector Calls. The poem we got was Neutral Tones, which is AQA Love and Relationships.
Xxxo9
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Is this aqa or ocr
RedVelvet16
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
unfortunately the picture doesn't work but tysmmm
neworleans678
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Can someone pls tell me what the an inspector calls question was
chil3e
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by neworleans678)
Can someone pls tell me what the an inspector calls question was
i did my mocks 3 days ago it was about how inequality is presented in the play,, something along the lines of that but it might not be the same for u (aqa btw)
Last edited by chil3e; 4 months ago
neworleans678
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by chil3e)
i did my mocks 3 days ago it was about how inequality is presented in the play,, something along the lines of that but it might not be the same for u (aqa
did you guys only get one question ? what was the character one
chil3e
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by neworleans678)
did you guys only get one question ? what was the character one
sorryyy i did that question not the other one so I don't know
hanaa789
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Dude291)
Anyone done the recent gcse mock for gcse English lit. Can u say the questions that came up for Macbeth and also the Poem which came out
do you know what it is now?
Purplebluebell1
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Anyone know the power and conflict aqa 2021 question?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (25)
38.46%
The paper was reasonable (22)
33.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (12)
18.46%
It was TERRIBLE (6)
9.23%

Watched Threads