Wellington Management London 2022-Placement

Watch this thread
Yasrah
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi,

Just wanted to know if anyone has applied at Wellington Management placement in the past. How long do they take to reply to applicants if they got through? what is it like to do a placement with them?

Thanks in advance.
anonuser99
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Know multiple people who did placements with them.

Their name is very well-respected in AM and most people I know enjoyed their time there.

Iirc they're pretty fast responding to applications
Yasrah
Rep:
Hi,
Thank you for replying. That sounds very reassuring. The last thing I want is to be in a year long placement and not enjoy it. Its scary trying to find the right placement. When you say fast by how fast exactly? They only reply to successful applicants, how long should I wait do you think?
Thanks in advance.
anonuser99
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Yasrah)
Hi,
Thank you for replying. That sounds very reassuring. The last thing I want is to be in a year long placement and not enjoy it. Its scary trying to find the right placement. When you say fast by how fast exactly? They only reply to successful applicants, how long should I wait do you think?
Thanks in advance.
Can't remember, this was a few years ago, just remember it wasn't long. How long you should "wait" is kind of an irrelevant question if I'm honest. Wait for what? You're applying all the time and unis usually want you to take the first role you're given. So if someone else sends you an offer first, then so be it. I always say treat every application like a rejection until told otherwise.
Yasrah
Rep:
Thank you so much for that advice. It's so hard to study and apply for jobs at the same time. I think after sometime you lose courage and start to give up but like you said just treat each one like a rejection and keep applying.
Thank you very much for that as I am going to do just that now.
Hisksjd
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I did my phone interview last week and they said I’ll hear back from them by the end of this week
Yasrah
Rep:
(Original post by Hisksjd)
I did my phone interview last week and they said I’ll hear back from them by the end of this week
Ooh, when did you apply for it? I applied last week before the deadline.
Hisksjd
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Yasrah)
Ooh, when did you apply for it? I applied last week before the deadline.
End of November
Eghosa705
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Have you heard back from them since?
Hisksjd
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Eghosa705)
Have you heard back from them since?
Haven’t heard a word, I’m assuming I got rejected but would be nice if they at least sent an email. It’s been about 3 weeks now
Hisksjd
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Has anyone heard back from then? I didn’t think Wellington would be the type of place to leave you with absolutely no reply or update as a rejection especially after the telephone interview stage. I emailed my interview to follow up around a week ago and still nothing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.39%
The paper was reasonable (134)
37.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.09%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.4%

Watched Threads