The Student Room Group

MSc Social Data Science OII 2022

Anyone applied in the January/November deadlines and received their offers? Let me know your backgrounds!!

Scroll to see replies

Nope, haven't heard anything. Have you?
Reply 2
Applied for the January deadline right now, would have loved to know what profiles got admitted in the November deadline haha
Anyone whose upload button has disappeared?
Original post by asdkjl213
Anyone whose upload button has disappeared?

Mine did. I reckon we will hear back within a couple of days if not today.
Mine also disappeared sometime in the last 24 hours.
Original post by ahsjkd2015
Mine also disappeared sometime in the last 24 hours.

Do you know if anyone has heard back yet?
Mine has disappeared too, not heard anything back yet (I hope we do soon, although refreshing my emails every 5 mins has kept me super up to date with the daily Deliveroo spam)
Original post by soupeliza
Mine has disappeared too, not heard anything back yet (I hope we do soon, although refreshing my emails every 5 mins has kept me super up to date with the daily Deliveroo spam)

Haha well, I hope you get some good discounts. To be fair, I think it may be a few days from when the button disappears till we hear back. Hope it will be tomorrow but let's see. Best of luck to you all!
Haha well, I hope you get some good discounts. To be fair, I think it may be a few days from when the button disappears till we hear back. Hope it will be tomorrow but let's see. Best of luck to you all!

Wishing you good luck and good discounts too! 😊
Reply 10
Please update your decisions here- again, would love to know your profiles/backgrounds!!
Original post by Lil_cats
Anyone applied in the January/November deadlines and received their offers? Let me know your backgrounds!!

I applied at the start of November and have got all of my offers
Original post by Jess_Lomas

Congrats - that's awesome! May I ask when you received your offer from SDS? Do you know if anyone else have received theirs? Thanks.

I would love to know when you received your offer! I am waiting for my result as well :/ it sucks
Congrats - that's awesome! May I ask when you received your offer from SDS? Do you know if anyone else have received theirs? Thanks.

Thanks,
Most of my friends have received most of theirs and some have reviewed all of them
I started receiving them in October
Thanks,
Most of my friends have received most of theirs and some have reviewed all of them
I started receiving them in October

I am not sure I understand. When did you receive the offer for the MSc in Social Data Science at Oxford specifically? Do you know of other people who also received an offer for this programme and, if so, when did they receive the offer?
Reply 16
Applied in the Jan deadline - I reckon we would at least need to wait until March to hear back from Oxford
Reply 17
Original post by noahryu
Applied in the Jan deadline - I reckon we would at least need to wait until March to hear back from Oxford

Yep! What’s your background? Mine is an International BSc in Statistics with Math and Econ as minors (no work exp)
Do you know if anyone has heard back yet?

As far as I know, no one has heard back for SDS yet, if anyone has, please let us know
Reply 19
No news for results? My upload button went 2-3 days ago and its getting way too difficult waiting for the results

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending