soupeliza
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
I called and they said that if you applied for the November deadline, you will hear back by the end of Friday (15th) (!!)
Last edited by soupeliza; 5 days ago
Lil_cats
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by soupeliza)
I called and they said that if you applied for the November deadline, you will hear back by the end of Friday (15th) (!!)
Omg! Please update your decisions here!! As well as your backgrounds if possible 😅
All the best!!!
asdkjl213
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Exciting. Good luck everyone.
joannaxxm
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Got rejected overnight. 😒 Good luck to everyone that does and doesn't get in!
asdkjl213
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
To be clear, do you mean by Friday (the 14th) or Saturday (the 15th)?
guajo220
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Did anyone else hear back overnight? I didn't but I applied to SSI
asdkjl213
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Received an offer around 6 pm UK time
simaykin
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by asdkjl213)
Received an offer around 6 pm UK time
congratulations!!! could you please give quick info on your degree/grades/extra qualifications?
asdkjl213
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by simaykin)
congratulations!!! could you please give quick info on your degree/grades/extra qualifications?
Thanks. And sure.

- Graduated in 2021 with a BSc in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from LSE (1st class). Focused mostly on economics, maths and stats.
- Self-taught in Python which I applied in my final-year research within social data science and received the top mark of the cohort
- Worked as a management consultant since

For those of you who are rejected, I was as well last year. So, who knows, maybe you'll get in next year
Last edited by asdkjl213; 4 days ago
mcgivermchvbg
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by asdkjl213)
Thanks. And sure.

- Graduated in 2021 with a BSc in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from LSE (1st class). Focused mostly on economics, maths and stats.
- Self-taught in Python which I applied in my final-year research within social data science and received the top mark of the cohort
- Worked as a management consultant since

For those of you who are rejected, I was as well last year. So, who knows, maybe you'll get in next year
Hello, what were the things that you changed for this year's application when compared to your application last year if I may ask?
asdkjl213
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by mcgivermchvbg)
Hello, what were the things that you changed for this year's application when compared to your application last year if I may ask?
- I did the research project I talked about which I used as my written work
- Stronger references, including one from that research project
- Very strong marks in my final-year (75 average at LSE, including two modules I topped)
- One publication (but a very small journal)
mcgivermchvbg
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Anyone here who applied for the 1+3 programme?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads