Legal & General LGIM Graduate Scheme 2022

Watch this thread
kkk223
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Thought I’d start a new thread for this year’s scheme

I’ve applied to HR and have just finished my SHL assessments. What’s the next stage after this, and how long does it take to hear back?
cliu06
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Heya! I’ve applied the same programme ( not hr stream though)
I did vi via SHL yesterday and tbh I don’t really feel good about it
Have you heard back?
HWS111
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by cliu06)
Have you heard back?
Hey, no need to feel bad. Just wait for the outcome and be positive, hopefully it will be good. The test was quite though for me as well, not sure I finished all, but I got invitation for VI a day after completing the test. Hopefully you will get feedback this week.
cliu06
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by HWS111)
Hey, no need to feel bad. Just wait for the outcome and be positive, hopefully it will be good. The test was quite though for me as well, not sure I finished all, but I got invitation for VI a day after completing the test. Hopefully you will get feedback this week.
Thanks! That’s very nice of you hope you’ll receive positive news as well
kkk223
Rep:
Have you heard back?
I’m sure it went a lot better than you think! I hate video interviews with a passion haha

Haven’t heard back yet unfortunately! How long did it take for you to hear back after finishing the test?
cliu06
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by kkk223)
I’m sure it went a lot better than you think! I hate video interviews with a passion haha

Haven’t heard back yet unfortunately! How long did it take for you to hear back after finishing the test?
Thanks! Yeah the video interviews are really stressful and annoying lol

I did the online assessment on 4th Jan and received vi invitation on 5th. I finished it on 8th and no update since (but of course today is the first working day, I don’t expect to hear news now. Plus I remember I opted out the AI thing so I suppose mine would be scored manually?)
mmartisr
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Does anyone know how to get in touch with L&G as they have made a mistake with my application?
Medhopeful2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by mmartisr)
Does anyone know how to get in touch with L&G as they have made a mistake with my application?
Try [email protected]
kkk223
Rep:
Has anyone heard back following the video interview?

Edit:

I just noticed that in the first email I received after completing the application form it said this:

'We're reviewing your application against the key requirements for this role and I’ll be in touch with you soon to let you know the outcome. If you’re a close match for the role, I’ll call you to discuss the next steps of the recruitment process.'

Has anyone actually been called by them?
Last edited by kkk223; 4 months ago
Medhopeful2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Not sure why that was in the email but on the application page the steps are upload CV -> test -> VI -> AC. On an old thread, it appears that they used to ring up applicants. I don't think they will do that this year.
cliu06
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Does anyone also receive the email saying they are reviewing all the applications and if successful ac possible be feb/mar

Nearly had a heart attack since the subject line is update to your application lol thought there were some real updates
kkk223
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Does anyone also receive the email saying they are reviewing all the applications and if successful ac possible be feb/mar

Nearly had a heart attack since the subject line is update to your application lol thought there were some real updates
Nope I didn't receive that! Hopefully it's a good sign for you!!
cliu06
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by kkk223)
Nope I didn't receive that! Hopefully it's a good sign for you!!
Thanks! I think it’ll just be a matter of time for you to receive that email, or perhaps there are several hr persons looking over the early career recruitment so some just prefer not to send stuff

Hope we’ll all hear good news soon!
mmartisr
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

Got that a few days ago.
cliu06
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mmartisr)
Got that a few days ago.
Fingers crossed! Hope good news is coming
Sgtia
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Does anyone have any updates on assesment centers? I did the virtual interview a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard back.
kkk223
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Sgtia)
Does anyone have any updates on assesment centers? I did the virtual interview a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard back.
I haven’t heard anything either, I wouldn’t worry though there’s still time
hm-1997
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
@sgtia How did you find the VI? Any questions you remember that came up?
Sgtia
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It was a bit weird tbh, but I think that's most of them. A question that I wasn't expecting was "Tell us a recent news story that resonated with you and why", the others were "normal" strengths, why you want to work here.
Last edited by Sgtia; 3 months ago
hm-1997
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sgtia)
It was a bit weird tbh, but I think that's most of them. A question that I wasn't expecting was "Tell us a recent news story that resonated with you and why", they others were "normal" strengths, why you want to work here.
Ah yeh that is a tricky one, best of luck mate and thanks for the heads up! do you know what the stages are following VI?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
41.98%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.22%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.16%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise