Fresher18
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was trying to do some research but haven't been successful so far in trying to find out how much lower your final year Maintenance loan amount was from previous years?

For example on average for the past 3 years of my degree I've received approximately £7700 so I was wondering how much this is likely to change for my 4th and final year, I know its based on household income so nothing would be exact but I'm in the process of trying to source accommodation and therefore I would like to know approximately what range to look for/expect.

This is for studying away from home outside of London.
Fresher18
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Bump?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Fresher18)
I was trying to do some research but haven't been successful so far in trying to find out how much lower your final year Maintenance loan amount was from previous years?

For example on average for the past 3 years of my degree I've received approximately £7700 so I was wondering how much this is likely to change for my 4th and final year, I know its based on household income so nothing would be exact but I'm in the process of trying to source accommodation and therefore I would like to know approximately what range to look for/expect.

This is for studying away from home outside of London.
(Original post by Fresher18)
Bump?
Hi there, apologies for the delayed response - I don't advise bumping the thread as it causes your thread to go to the bottom of the queue and therefore takes us longer to respond.

You can view the final year figures for 21/22 on page 3 here https://www.practitioners.slc.co.uk/...m-for-2021.pdf

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads